• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lets talk about JFK...

As im sure many of you are aware the 50th anniversary of his death just passed.  I didnt see a thread on it so I figured id start my own.  Ive been in the mood to talk about this topic with some people who believe the government is a bright shining light and thought where else then this political section.

So anyways, let me start with this question.  Who believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer?

I agree with this. I also think there's more to the story than just Oswald shooting JFK just because he was a disgruntled citizen. The whole going to Russian and Cuban consulate in Mexico thing is more than suspicious.

It's hard to believe there wasn't more to it when even the US Secretary of State doesn't.

http://www.ibtimes.com/jfk-assassination-conspiracy-theories-john-kerry-has-doubts-lee-harvey-oswald-acted-alone-killing

Anybody question if Teddy was involved?  Not only with JFK but Bobby too ... i.e. a jealous brother who wanted the spotlight all to himself?

I wonder if Teddy wasn't trying to murder that woman on Chappaquiddick Island in 1969.  His story about the events that night never added up, plus he never bothered to notify the authorities.  Keep in mind this was six years after JFK's death, and one year after Bobby's death. 

Could it be Teddy (1) accidentally slipped up and confessed to this woman, (2) realized his mistake, and (3) decided to kill her in a staged "accident" before she told anybody?   I know this is fairly extreme but it's crossed my mind a number of times...

PBS' Nova science program recently looked at the evidence again in depth, and showed that all the shots came from Oswald's rifle and from the 6th floor of the book depository. Very convincing. You can look it up and watch the program online, if you have an hour to spare.

Now whether Oswald actually fired those shots, that's another question. He kept insisting he was a patsy. He was spotted by a policeman a minute after the shooting standing by a Coke machine on the 2nd floor, calm as can be. 

PBS' Nova science program recently looked at the evidence again in depth, and showed that all the shots came from Oswald's rifle and from the 6th floor of the book depository. Very convincing. You can look it up and watch the program online, if you have an hour to spare.

Now whether Oswald actually fired those shots, that's another question. He kept insisting he was a patsy. He was spotted by a policeman a minute after the shooting standing by a Coke machine on the 2nd floor, calm as can be. 

I somehow got involved in a convo with a vendor yesterday about this.  He relates (from a member of his temple that is a quote/unquote expert on this) that Oswald's face didn't have any powder burns or residue on them.  He also said the files will be declassified in 25 years.  I have no idea if any of this is true, but it was ironic in terms of timing

MP that is possibly the stupidest theorey ever presented. You and Daddylonglegs should have coffee together sometime.

For the record, I don't actually buy into that theory.  Only presenting it here for discussion as others have tossed the possibility out before.

I might be inclined to consider it further if additional evidence surfaced about the Martha's Vineyard incident.  Like I said, there's already plenty of evidence to suggest Teddy wanted that woman to die.  She didn't even drown and lived several hours after the car plunged into the water. 

I look at this the same way I would anybody else who commits murder.  There may be other victims along the way for which the suspect has never been linked to. 

I somehow got involved in a convo with a vendor yesterday about this.  He relates (from a member of his temple that is a quote/unquote expert on this) that Oswald's face didn't have any powder burns or residue on them.  He also said the files will be declassified in 25 years.  I have no idea if any of this is true, but it was ironic in terms of timing

The thing that bothers me about Oswald is nine witnesses testified he was the man who shot Officer J.D. Tippit about 45 minutes after the assassination.

They were all close by and they all identified Oswald.

Why would he do this if he was innocent? When arrested in the theatre, he was still carrying the .38 revolver that was matched to the Tippit murder.

He was also the only employee missing from the book depository, having left it just a couple minutes after the assassination.

Edited by fan_since79

The right front half of JFKs head exploded. I think that could only have happened if he was shot from the back left. Oswald was firing from back right.

Also, the autopsy was handled very poorly. Too many suspicious things that just didn't add up.

It was actually the right back half of his head. The autopsy images aren't hard to find on the interwebs.

Watch the video again, Lawrence. From his ear forward his head explodes.

Looked at the photos and video again. It appears it was the section of the skull above the right ear that was blown forward from the bullet. The rear and front of his head appear to be intact judging from the photos.

If you watch the video only it seems like the front of his head is annihilated but if you look at the autopsy photos his face and hairline are fine. Maybe we were both wrong?

Looked at the photos and video again. It appears it was the section of the skull above the right ear that was blown forward from the bullet. The rear and front of his head appear to be intact judging from the photos.

If you watch the video only it seems like the front of his head is annihilated but if you look at the autopsy photos his face and hairline are fine. Maybe we were both wrong?

That's certainly possible. The autopsy photos don't match the video and that's bothered me for several years. You up for a trip to the national archives? Maybe we can see the info and get some answers.

Anyone know if regular joes like us can look at historic documents at the national archives? Wonder what the process is to view things and whether or not we can see the JFK stuff.

That's certainly possible. The autopsy photos don't match the video and that's bothered me for several years. You up for a trip to the national archives? Maybe we can see the info and get some answers.

Anyone know if regular joes like us can look at historic documents at the national archives? Wonder what the process is to view things and whether or not we can see the JFK stuff.

PBS's Nova program had a forensic pathologist who saw all the original material at the Archives, with permission of the Kennedy family. He was convinced after looking at everything that the fatal shot came from behind. Kennedy's skull was fractured as expected from a high-velocity rifle bullet hitting him on the right side of the head from above.

They even did a reconstruction of the shot, using a human skull with gelatin inside of the same density as brain tissue. They took the shot from the same distance and angle as the 6th floor window, and the skull ended up fracturing along very similar lines to Kennedy's. The fracturing pattern would have been totally different if the shot had come from the grassy knoll.

Edited by fan_since79