• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fielder 7 years 138 million

Erstad Grit

Holy crap Pujols's contract sucks now even more. 

Unless the money we owe Pujols is going to strap the Angels from bettering their roster, you shouldn't lose sleep over this, write home to mom or even post a thread for that matter on this topic. A topic that has been beaten to death by bitter, angered Angels fans that share the same DNA as Angel Oracle. 

What a fresh, new, and insightful thread. I don't think this has ever been discussed before. You sir are a trailblazer.

Well I complained about the Pujols deal the day it happened and was told it's not your money, how I knew nothing about baseball, I must be a pessimist, and blah blah blah.

Now if I complain I'm told I'm just going with the crowd.

So when exactly could I have made a critical judgement on our Pujols deal without getting a sarcastic snobbery response?  

Edited by Erstad Grit

Well I complained about the Pujols deal the day it happened and was told it's not your money, how I knew nothing about baseball, I must be a pessimist, and blah blah blah.

Now if I complain I'm told I'm just going with the crowd.

So when exactly could I have made a critical judgement on our Pujols deal without getting a sarcastic snobbery response?

A litle disengenous to start a thread title about Fielder to make a complaint about Pujols.