• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team is finished

FireThemAll

Mike and Mike...(Butcher and Scioscia) will be back...so no matter who is brought in to compliment the good Mike..(Trout) and no matter how excited everyone is about the team on paper come April...we're still screwed.

We won the offseason the past few years, and how did that work out under Mike and Mike?

No matter how well the team is constructed, it is still going to be handed to M&M to fumble with.

Yeah, we're screwed.

does sand just constantly run down your legs or do you cork it to keep that from happening. 

At least there are a few of us that would rather look at reality and history...there are plenty of people blowing "Rays of Sunshine" up each others asses here..so many that realism is almost a ban-able offense.

History shows that Sosh and his coaches have been pretty damn successful overall. I am not a huge fan of the guy but lets be honest not one manager wins the last few seasons with how the players performed, injuries etc. His history shows that he is better than past Angel managers. Saying that if he and Butcher are here that the team stands zero chance of competing is pure ignorance. 

Yet they continue to spend valuable time on here. If something caused me such misery I would probably avoid it.

Valuable time? LOL. That's rich, coming from someone who lives here 24/7.

Just because some people here go through the misery while ignoring the cause, and get off on attacking those that can see it....it doesn't make you a better fan.

One day you Scioscia nutswingers will  be forced figure it out, but you will never admit it.

I'm sorry, but I just don't get why any Angels fan would not be pumped for 2014.  This team with a struggling Hamilton and a hurt Pujols still had a productive offense.

The problem was with pitching and I believe they will improve it.  I don't know how they are going to it, but I believe they will make moves that are good enough to make this team compete.

I can't wait for the start of the 2014 season.

So remove the baseball bat from your butt and enjoy the ride.

How many rings have the redsox put on since Mensa Mike tried to out-baseball-smart them with a squeeze bunt?

I rest my case.

so because the of that one singular, cherry-picked moment in time, the red sox were able to win a WS in '04, '07, and '13?

man, that's quite a domino chain. if only he had known then what you know now.