• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halloween: this ought to go over well

That’s what may be happening to some kids in North Dakota this year. One woman called into the Y94 radio station in Fargoexternal-link.png this week to say she doesn’t plan to just give Halloween candy to all of the children who come to her door.  

She said she also plans to give a sealed letter to any overweight children who visit her, which the children are then supposed to give to their parents. In the letter, the woman plans to tell the parents that they are acting irresponsibly by sending their children out to seek candy when they are already overweight.

Hey, she can do whatever she wants.  The kids are coming up to her property and soliciting her for candy.  That being said, the lady needs to take into consideration the fact that a lot of kids have baby fat, and that that's completely normal.  She probably shouldn't be handing out the letters, but I'd have no problem with her staring down the mother of some behemoth man-child gnawing on a snickers bar at her front door.  

Hey, she can do whatever she wants.  The kids are coming up to her property and soliciting her for candy.  That being said, the lady needs to take into consideration the fact that a lot of kids have baby fat, and that that's completely normal.  She probably shouldn't be handing out the letters, but I'd have no problem with her staring down the mother of some behemoth man-child gnawing on a snickers bar at her front door.  

Of course she can do what she wants on her property, but don't defend her for being some socially inept ****wad.

Hey, she can do whatever she wants. The kids are coming up to her property and soliciting her for candy. That being said, the lady needs to take into consideration the fact that a lot of kids have baby fat, and that that's completely normal. She probably shouldn't be handing out the letters, but I'd have no problem with her staring down the mother of some behemoth man-child gnawing on a snickers bar at her front door.

You started off strong, but a 10 year old in a Power Rangers outfit doesn't have baby fat.

You started off strong, but a 10 year old in a Power Rangers outfit doesn't have baby fat.

haha.  very true.  I guess my point is that the lady should use discretion if she's going to hand out the letters.  A ten year old Power Ranger with a pot belly could very likely shed the pounds after puberty.