• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

30 for 30: No Mas

I actually wasn't a huge fan of it. It seemed to be very slow to me until the first fight. Mike Tyson added some fun but overall not near my favorite 30 for 30.

It was basically just a bunch of different people saying the same things.

"Duran was a Wildman"

"Duran hated Sugar Ray"

"Sugar Ray was the Golden Boy".

I did find it interesting that Sugar Ray said he was a little intimidated before the first fight. That was insightful.

Then it ended just as abruptly as the 2nd fight without really going into the impact it had.

Two Escobars is my favorite as well, TF.

The concept is basically to recap the Leonard/Duran rivalry and then have the two meet face to face for Duran to explain why he quit in the middle of the fight.

I prefer MMA, but really love big fights and boxing history. The fight happened before I was born and I know about it, but not the details and inside scoop like what we saw last night.

The ending was a bit disappointing, which I won't spoil, but with how the whole program played out it made sense and actually seems fitting.

But in typical 30 for 30 fashion they go in-depth with how it affected countries and people around the fight opposed to rehashing Duran quitting and doing minor interviews.

30 for 30s are great - agreed the two escobars was fantastic.

the one about pro atheletes in debt was interesting too.

off topic but on the boxing front - watched the tyson documentary recently.

man... what a beast.

Another good one. One of those things we knew, but to hear it in first person and details was really interesting.