• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone else have a bad feeling...

Torridd

It doesn't matter. What does matter is that the stinking vile putrid Red Sux are exterminated. Terminate with extreme predjudice.

Worst case scenario is a World Series with the chowds and doyers. This is my worst nightmare. I despise the doyers and hate the chowds with every fiber of my being. In fact, I dream of dead red sux washing up on the beach, their bloated stinking carcasses rotting in the sun, with No. 9 pencils jammed into their eye sockets. Die, chowds. DIE!!!!!!

Lets go Cards. And lets go whoever wins tonight.

"Despite their curiosity about the franchise’s strategy, Americans confirmed that they would not be interested in anything beyond a single magazine article on the subject."

Hey, maybe that article will be written by Brad Pitt. That would interest some female Americans.

Verlander has not had a good year, but is Sonny really that good? 

I'll be rooting against the Red Sox and for St. Louis.

Actually when I wrote my Howie Kendrick trade article back in July I mentioned that if we traded Kendrick to the A's that Sonny Gray (and Grant Green) would be the targets. He has good stuff for sure and I think he will do well tonight overall.