• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Does anyone else have a bad feeling...

Torridd

I would like to see the A's win --- I like Torii and the Tigers, too - and think that Detroit is the better team -- but A's have been under-estimated all season long including all last season.

If A's get into the next round they become everyone's underdog favorites.

Cards over Dodgers in Six.

A win tonight would probably do a lot to erase their ALDS game 5 bad memories of 2002 (A__ Jerk Putzinski's 9th inning HR against Billy Koch), 2003 (Derek Lowe's DX chop upon clinching), and 2012 (Verlander).   All 3 also taking place in Oakland

With 2003, I always think about that idiot curly haired blond OFer (don't feel like googling him) who didn't touch home, then could have gone back and touched home, and never did.

Idiot.