• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Shut up yes you did...

No onto to rape usc. I have no faith usc will win next week. We're soft and will fold under any kind of pressure

But thanks for making next week that much more interesting

Sorry, but I didn't see it coming either. Not with all of our injuries.

If we were healthy, I'd bet we win next week. As it is, I have no idea what will happen.

Naive? I think he's looked pretty good. I thouggt Mora would've peaked with Hundley and there would've been regression. I think your future is bright with the kid

Yes naive. On the fumble return for a td he's trying to throw while going down. He did it a few times prior. It finally burnt him.

So the southern cal game isn't big? Or is it only big when we don't win?

3 of the 4 games he has had to win to make it to the p12 champ he has lost.  Never beat Furd or Oregon.  The other Southern Cal wins are absolutely big but he still hasn't been able to turn the corner.

Looking back at the game, it was lost by Rosen.  He is a freshmen so I give him a pass.  The Bruins were unable to run the ball which put a lot of Rosen's shoulders and he made the mistakes we saw him make against BYU and Stanford.  He held the ball too long on third down trying to make the big play instead of throwing it away.  His fumble and the sack that lead to the PRTD completely turned the momentum of the game.

I am excited to see what Rosen can do with a year under his belt.  Hopefully with a new OC.  Mazzone was good for Hundley but not for Rosen.  Constantly running the zone read when Rosen actually kept the ball, four or five times all season is really pathetic.

Bruins also need that deep threat, hopefully one of the incoming freshmen is that player.

Some UCLA fans are such bitches.  Complaining a ton about Mora saying he should be fired acting like UCLA should be in the NC every year.  Do they not remember the 15 years before Mora got hired?  FFS man.

I think Mora needs to part ways with the Mazzones but he has done such a tremendous job getting the Bruins to the next level.  Takes time to build a NC contender in CFB and they are on their way.

Mora is great, any Bruin fan who wants him gone now is an idiot.  The last 4 years of Bruin football have been exponentially more enjoyable than the decade before.  Unfortunately Rosen had a true freshman game on Saturday.  Would've rather that happened in Utah instead of at USC but what can you do.  The Bruins were in a great position to take control of the game even after a huge punt return TD against right before halftime.  Unfortunately, instead of taking control Rosen fumbled and it was returned for a TD, momentum shifted, and it was all downhill from there.  

Fred Ulu-Perry transferred to Hawaii.  Said he was homesick.  Really big loss, he was the #1 C from the last recruiting class and already got some playtime.

Ka'imi Fairbairn wins the Lou Groza award.  Like last season with Kendricks, he wasn't even 1st team P12...