• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Stanford's OL is ridiculous. The whole lot of them are ranked highly in the NCAA OL rankings.

Looks like they didn't miss much of a step after Harbaugh left several years ago.

David Shaw has done better than I expected for the long term.

They will have 5 lineman from 1 recruiting class playing the nfl

UCLA played a really soft scheme but yeah the furd OL is really good.  Also UCLA missing Vanderdoes allowed furd to double up on Clark the entire game.  Kylie Fitts leaving last year has had a big impact.  Bruins definitely need some big bodies on the DL.

The injuries have taking a big toll on this team, especially on D.  I think with Vanderdoes and Jack, furd doesn't run all over the Bruins like they did.  Still, I think it would have been a loss.

The offense wasn't terrible.  I just have the one major complaint about Mazzone and the zone read.  It is such a stupid play to run when the QB never keeps it.  It just turns into a really slow developing run play.

Rose Bowl is empty.  Getting there at 6 PM on a Thursday is pretty impossible if you live/work in LA.  Terrible scheduling.

or go to school in Westwood. Having a Thursday night game when you don't play on campus is pure idiocy. Especially in a city like LA

but good game so far