• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Wild Card 1 Game Playoff starts in 1 hour!!

RePLAY

Playoff game? Is this what the Angels are reduced to? Just cheer them on for the sake of doing what they are supposed to do, win ball games. They were not good enough for postseason, that is the sad truth. Not the fault of other teams, btw. As for those other teams, I could not care any less whether or not they get into postseason. The Rays, Rangers, Indians...... the one that wins out deserves to go, but I don't care. The team I care about is going home with their tail between their legs for the fourth straight year. I am pissed off and extremely disappointed with their performance, a performance that should have been far, far better! :angry:

so much care about the pictures, it's just annoying that a signature practically doubles the size of the post.

Ive asked Chuck to see if he can show 1 signature per thread per person. Im in other forums where the first post shows the signature then any other post by the same person in the same page would not show the signature.