• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holding out for the Samsung Galaxy Note III

Chuck

I decided to hold out till next week and get the new Samsung Galaxy Note III.

Out of the box with 3G of Ram, the best battery (3350 mAh) and the fastest quad processor (3.4Ghz)of any smartphone on the market. I love the big screen, stylus, 13 Megapixel camera with a 1080 x 1980 HD resolution.

The best part is I can use my 32 Gigabyte SD card in my S3 in the Note III giving me 48 gigs of space with the option to always upgrade my SD card in the future.

I went in today to purchase a S4 but was sold on the Note III which is supposed to be in stores by next week for $299 with the upgrade.

I thought about going over to the dark side today and pickup the new iPhone 5s but since the S4 already crushes the latest from apple and the new Samsung Galaxy Note III will obliterate it in performance, size, quality and features, I'm holding out another week for what will be the best smartphone on the market.

Yeah if you can handle such a big phone then the Note 3 is awesome.

FWIW the 5S dominates the S4 performance wise.  Specs might not seem like it but benchmark wise it rocks it.

Nate, from the research I've done the S4 can handle more processes than the iPhone 5s at the same time with its quad-four processor. 

Either way, in most comparisons that I've read they've given the edge to the S4. 

I don't mind having the bigger phone. The Note II fits in my hand well.

Yeah it just depends on how the OS handles those processes.  The 5S has dominated in every benchmark over the S4.

I returned the S4 for the 5S.  It was bittersweet.  I was definitely getting used to the S4 but some stuff just kept me from really keeping it.  The 5S feels so tiny now after having the S4 for a week.

I originally was going to wait for the Note 3 like Chuck but I held a Note 2 and it was just way too huge for me.  I have small hands.  The size of the S4 was perfect size.

I am almost certain that if I could have rooted the S4 I would have kept it but it had been two months since the MF3 update and the "hackers" had made little progress in getting it unlocked.  I didn't wanna be stuck with the awful Samsung UI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah man, I've been meaning to type up a review, but been really busy of late at work and the casa. 

I'll get around to it, but I will say this. I'm in love with this device. Best smartphone on the planet IMO. 

Two guys at work that just got iPhone 5s' took them back after playing with my Galaxy Note III. 

I need to get a case. Can you recommend one online RePlay?

Yeah man, I've been meaning to type up a review, but been really busy of late at work and the casa. 

I'll get around to it, but I will say this. I'm in love with this device. Best smartphone on the planet IMO. 

Two guys at work that just got iPhone 5s' took them back after playing with my Galaxy Note III. 

I need to get a case. Can you recommend one online RePlay?

I got these so for:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F423MEU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007QBUC9K/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZH6JS/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I hope you are kidding about phones being the same. The Note 3 is so much more than an iPhone 5s.

I am interested to know. I am going to get the samsung note in a couple of months but what makes it so much more.  The reason I am getting the note is because of the camera and the long battery life........but does it really do more?  I mean apps, internet, text, calls, camera,...basically it right?  That is what they all do.  You can argue that one does those features better or faster, but I would not say that it does more.

I easily could be wrong though.  

At this point all of the smartphones out there are the same. Its just personal preference on the OS. They all run around the same processor (at least not far enough of a gap that its really noticeable) and they're all on LTE. Same apps, same shit. I have a GS4 and used to be a HUGE Apple homer. I like both devices. the screen size is what does it for me though with GS4 vs 5S.