• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holding out for the Samsung Galaxy Note III

Chuck

The Note3 is way more advanced...I'm not going to take time to write it all down as you can easily Google it and get more info...but other than the superior hardware specs, you get the s-pen. My fave feature of that im able to write a number down and it will link it to my contacts. ..pretty neat. Also..s4 and Notes can have multiple windows at the same time...etc...The customizations alone make a big difference imo.

I am interested to know. I am going to get the samsung note in a couple of months but what makes it so much more. The reason I am getting the note is because of the camera and the long battery life........but does it really do more? I mean apps, internet, text, calls, camera,...basically it right? That is what they all do. You can argue that one does those features better or faster, but I would not say that it does more.

I easily could be wrong though.

Note 3 charges full in 90 mins and it last 20 hours for me.lol

For me the OS comes down to preference.  I still wonder if I made a mistake not keeping the GS4.  The 5s is fine... it is an iPhone.  Nothing special about it other than the camera really is very good.  Problem for me is still the small screen.  I am going to be really annoyed next year when the iPhone comes out with a 5 inch screen and I will have to wait another year to upgrade.

In the end other than some of the OS nuances that annoyed me, which I am sure I would have gotten over, a big reason I went back to iPhone was Facetime.  Almost all of my family has iPhones and now that we moved away we use it a lot.  I tried to get them to Skype but they struggled, and so did I - with patience.  Eventually they would just Facetime my wife.

Still, almost every day I consider selling my 5S and buying a GS4 again.

The iPhone camera's have always been pretty good.  My Note2 camera was blah, but my note3 has been better.

It all comes down to preference with the OS. I think everyone should give both OS's a shot. (maybe ill try windows...thinking of getting the Surface).  For me, although iOS is simple, I just find the use of file transfers etc so much convenient with Android....and I just like the custom features.  The first thing I did when I got the Note3 was install a new launcher. lol

For me the OS comes down to preference.  I still wonder if I made a mistake not keeping the GS4.  The 5s is fine... it is an iPhone.  Nothing special about it other than the camera really is very good.  Problem for me is still the small screen.  I am going to be really annoyed next year when the iPhone comes out with a 5 inch screen and I will have to wait another year to upgrade.

In the end other than some of the OS nuances that annoyed me, which I am sure I would have gotten over, a big reason I went back to iPhone was Facetime.  Almost all of my family has iPhones and now that we moved away we use it a lot.  I tried to get them to Skype but they struggled, and so did I - with patience.  Eventually they would just Facetime my wife.

Still, almost every day I consider selling my 5S and buying a GS4 again.

Nate..I suggest giving the note3 a try instead of s4.  the battery situation alone makes it worth while.

By the way, the camera on the iPhone 5s is far better than the one on the Note.

Nate, a buddy of mine just picked up the 5s at the same time I got my Note III. The difference is night and day in favor of the Note III from our tests. He took his iPhone 5s back after we did some picture tests in the same lighting, same shot. Not to mention the 4k HD video, as well as other items of interest to him, one of which includes the bigger screen. The iPhone is too small IMO and way too proprietary with Apples software/hardware.

That and the battery life is much better too, but you can also purchase an SD card and increase the size of space and an additional battery if you're going on a long vacation or an extended camping trip for a few days with no electricity. 

That and the battery life is much better too, but you can also purchase an SD card and increase the size of space and an additional battery if you're going on a long vacation or an extended camping trip for a few days with no electricity. 

did u get the one i posted? the 64gb for $49?  96 total gb is awesome