• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will the Angels

Stradling

Getting to .500?  With the awful way this team has played for most of the year, that would seem to be frustrating.  All those wasted losses in April and May (I know they don't count as much as the ones later in the season).

Fire Scioscia, hire someone to get the team ready DURING ST, not April and May.  

This is the 4th year out of the last 5 with less than stellar beginnings to the season:

April 2009: 9-12

April 2010: 12-12

April 2011: 15-12

April 2012: 8-15

April 2013: 9-17

I actually look long term instead of focusing on a winning percentage that means nothing.

A top 10 pick next year would be excellent and fruitful.

Plus anybody picking after the 11 spot gets bumped down a spot. A team failed to sign the 11th pick in the draft last year so they get the 12th pick in the 2014 Rule 4. Or something like that.

Even about 4-5 days back, I didn't see any way possible.

Now, they need to go 9-4, but that simply means winning every series (no sweeps or being swepts).

They may well have a solid chance at that.

iirc, they have one of the 4 best records in MLB over the past 3.5 weeks (17-6), along with the red hot Nats, A's, and Red Sox.

And as long as they avoid signing a big money MLB player, I can handle having the 15th pick overall (14th worst record plus 1 spot down as mentioned before).   A very good HS pitcher could be drafted in a draft deep in HS pitching. 

Edited by Angel Oracle