• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy help thread

You said it Skins.  In the AngelsWin 12-team free league, the first round looked like this: 

1.  Peterson; 2.  Foster; 3.  Lynch; 4.  Rice;  5.  Spiller;  6.  Martin;  7.  Charles; 8.  Richardson; 9.  Megatron; 10.  Kaepernick; 11.  Rodgers;  12.  McCoy

Seven of 12 first rounders are gonna turn out as disappointments due to performance, injury or both.  Second round had Steven Jackson and David Wilson, who have been complete busts, and Alfred Morris, who has likely been frustrating to own since Shanahan keeps giving his goal-line TD's to other backs.  Not counting Morris, 7 of the top-15 RB's drafted have sucked.  Gotta feel bad for Brady GagGag who drafted Doug Martin in round 1 and David Wilson in round 2.

I like that list because my guy isn't highlighted.

And Brandon is spot on. I honestly think you could make a championship team from guys who weren't drafted

QB Foles

RB Stacy

RB Ellington

WR Boykin

WR T. Williams

WR K. Allen

TE J. Reid

Defense KC

That's just off the top of my head. There might be better guys than that

I like that list because my guy isn't highlighted.

And Brandon is spot on. I honestly think you could make a championship team from guys who weren't drafted

QB Foles

RB Stacy

RB Ellington

WR Boykin

WR T. Williams

WR K. Allen

TE J. Reid

Defense KC

That's just off the top of my head. There might be better guys than that

actually, this team would have started 0-4 make that 0-6. Only Foles did anything by week 6.

Edited by xboom28x

actually, this team would have started 0-4 make that 0-6. Only Foles did anything by week 6.

I think he means if he was to play that team in the playoffs. He's right. Weeks 2-4 you can find gems and holes in teams. Hell, I picked up Stacy two weeks ago or so, whenever he had a breakout game, merely as a spot start when Spiller and Murray were injured. Same with Ellington. With Josh Gordon, I picked him up while suspended and tucked him away and had huge games from him. Gould and Carolina are also great waiver pick ups, like Foles. 

There is always players for free that outperform your regs or that just sit there.

I took Kaep as my QB, but I got him at overall pick #21. I had first overall and got AP. I'm 7-3 in my league but haven't been using Kaep as a starter at all. Picked up Foles for this week. Was using Dalton for a little bit but he's been bad the last 2 weeks.

Not sure who to start as my TE this week though!

Jordan Reed   or

Coby Fleener

I also have Decker and Welker. Only starting one of those 2 this week. Might be leaning more towards Welker.

My other 2 WRs I'm starting are Keenan Allen and T.Y. Hilton.