• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fantasy help thread

I've got to start two of the following RB's:

Knowshon Moreno
Eddie Lacy
Le'Veon Bell
Andre Brown

*In this league I also had a non-Sunday position to fill (natural spot in the weekly lineup; any player in a Thursday, Saturday or Monday game) and used Chris Johnson.  It's great having depth but some weeks it can make for a real conundrum.

Also, in a second league Ben Tate or Steven Ridley?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll throw his out there.

Rodgers is still out and I've basically been going with Palmer since, who has been ok, especially for an emergency pick up. But now Cutler is back with two amazing WRs. Does he step right in where McCown has done well?

Cutler vs. CLE or Palmer vs. TEN?

Projections have Cutler getting about 10 points more.

Also, for a Flex, Spiller vs. JAX or Hilton vs. HOU? Projections have it close with Spiller about 3 points ahead.

Tough calls.  Think you have to assume Cutler steps in where McCown left off.  

Spiller and Hilton, ughhh.  JAX actually has played well lately and Bills use Spiller wrong.  Up the middle runs the line blocks for nobody.  You will get 4 or 26 points.  Hilton has not done much either but last time he torched the Texans.  Me I would do Cutler and Hilton but don't yell at me later:)

Our lives would be easier if Spiller were even half of what he was drafted to be.  He really needs to be used more like Vereen and not take the ball up the middle but they don't have Brady either.  I have to choose two between him Gore and Stacy and just wish he could be plugged in there.  

Take a chance on Reggie Bush or Andre Brown vs the seahawks?

Both have their share of risk. I doubt Brown gets a rushing TD. Bush could just be a decoy and touch the ball 5 times. Stupid steven ridley just had to keep fumbling…

If these are your only 2 options, I'd probably start Andre Brown vs. the Seahawks.  Starting Bush on Monday is risky in that there is no one to switch to if he aggravates the injury in warmups or early in the game.  At least with Brown, you know he'll get opportunities.  If Eli can pull his head out and move the ball a little bit, Brown could do alright.

Flex problem for me this week: andre ellington, larry fitzgerald or jason witten?

Tennessee is a tough pass D for sure.  Still, Fitzgerald has been getting plenty of targets and has been getting in the endzone alot recently.  I'm starting him in 2 leagues today.  He would be my choice of these 3.

Tough calls. Think you have to assume Cutler steps in where McCown left off.

Spiller and Hilton, ughhh. JAX actually has played well lately and Bills use Spiller wrong. Up the middle runs the line blocks for nobody. You will get 4 or 26 points. Hilton has not done much either but last time he torched the Texans. Me I would do Cutler and Hilton but don't yell at me later:)

Thank you, sir.

Flipped last minute to Hilton remembering his big game. Neither are done yet, but looking like Hilton will end really solid....already above projections.

My team decided to eat a whole wheel of cheese and poop in the refrigerator, and I am not impressed.  Brees smearing poop all over the walls, Andre Johnson and Eric Decker did nothing.  Jordan "All He Does Is Catch Touchdowns" Cameron didn't do shit, and Fitzgerald has been overshadowed by Ellington.  Looks like my playoff run is over...trailing 105-32.  F minus

You are still going to beat me, Kurt, but Jamaal Charles is seriously going nuts.

One of my horses on the better of my two teams. I have also ridden Peyton Manning all season - which means that the Broncos will rest him for the playoffs about the time I hit the championship game if I win my first game (had a playoff bye this week). I have also had decent years out of DeMarco Murray and Jason Witten - not so much my other Cowboy, Miles Austin.

My other team was an autodraft team, so I had no choice in my initial roster. Going in, it looked pretty good. I had Adrian Peterson and my QBs were Matt Ryan and Eli Manning. Of course, both the Giants and the Falcons went in the tank from the beginning, and in a ten-team league there is little but backups and guys on IR left for pickup. Peterson has been in and out of games with injuries, and it seems that he gets injured early in games when it happens. It was a doomed season from day one. I should have known how the season was going to go when I tied my first game - which I have never had happen before. That tie is knocking me out of a lower playoff spot. It is the difference between being in fourth place and being in sixth.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan