• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The 2013 football thread

Brandon

I think I'm going to be the asshole and list all the bad calls I see this year.

Thompkins td catch. It can go either way, but that's why I'm listing it. I've seen been a td grab because of the Bert Emmanuel rule, but in cases where the game has a chance to get out of line they call it incomplete. Even in his hands the ball will pop up when stretched out like that. Just the subjective call that gets called both ways that bugs me.

The Patriots offense looked atrocious last night.  If they can't throw the ball effectively then they won't be able to run it either.  Thompkins and Dobson are rookies so you can't blame them too much but there were too many dropped passes or wrong routes run by both of them.  I think the Patriots need Gronkowski back more than anyone and they need to keep him on the field.  Amendola and Edelman have both produced when on the field this year but they need a big target like Gronk to help spread the field more. 

First run of the day and Eddie Lacy takes a helmet to his jaw/ear and gets knocked out from the game. The same player who knocked him out just tried to lead with his helmet against Starks and gets KO'd. Everybody moving which is good.

That was some karmic justice. Meriweather has a reputation for launching himself like that. Don't get how the refs missed BOTH of those plays and didn't flag him. He went directly helmet to helmet

• 3 weeks later...