• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Peter Bourjos is done for the season (Wrist Surgery)

A question here, if his wrist is this bad why wasn't surgery done already?  Why send this kid back out there when he was struggling and in pain?

Ya, I'm not quite sure of that myself.

It doesn't sound like the condition changed since his return, so the medical staff letting him go back out there seems kind of odd if it was bad enough that surgery was a possibility.

It's really more stuff like this that makes me question management.  Even if Petey is a trade piece wouldn't it have made more sense to get him his surgery and have his numbers look better?  It really was pointless to even put him back in the lineup.  He wasn't going to push them into a playoff run.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's had one good season so far in his career and will be 27 next year. It's getting to the point where it's make or break time for Bourjos. We have a log jam of outfielders. All I'm saying is the kid better produce next year or he's going to find himself on a different team.

Edited by FireThemAll