• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Your new Batman is.......

If by saying "that's kind of the idea" or "isn't that a good thing?" you mean you support the idea that Batman/Bruce Wayne could be played by Pauly Shore or Drew Carrey because nobody would buy them as Batman or Bruce Wayne either, NO. No it isn't to either of them.

I absolutely hated Nolan's Batman movies, especially Bale's depiction of the caped crusader.

Hated it because they were too perfect? No doubt you are the minority. Perhaps you prefer the nipple-bat-suit version?

honestly, i think it's time to just put a stop to anymore batman, superman, and spiderman movies. how many have we had over the last twenty years, and how many of them were actually good? these franchises have been redone to death, and it's time to take a long, extended break.

I'm in the same boat as I'm tired of super hero/comic movies that dominate theaters nonstop.

I've never watched any of them except the first two Bale Batman's.

I still can't find any redeeming qualities to these flicks.

I'm in the same boat as I'm tired of super hero/comic movies that dominate theaters nonstop.

I've never watched any of them except the first two Bale Batman's.

I still can't find any redeeming qualities to these flicks.

It's much better than the 600 other reboots out there or the awful sequels to films that already sucked

When Michael Keaton was announced as the actor who was going to play Batman back in the 80's, Batman fans were very pissed.  In the end, he did a solid job.  It is not like the Batman/Bruce Wayne character is a challenge to play.  It will all come down to the story and script.

Exactly.  "What the hell, 'Mr. Mom' as Batman?  It'll suck!"  And then Michael Keaton was the best Batman ever.  

Exactly.  "What the hell, 'Mr. Mom' as Batman?  It'll suck!"  And then Michael Keaton was the best Batman ever.

My favorite line from that version was when Vickie Vale was looking at all of his suits of armor, but she didn't know he was there or who he was.

"What's this one?"

"Japanese."

"How do you know?"

"Because I bought it in Japan."

honestly, i think it's time to just put a stop to anymore batman, superman, and spiderman movies. how many have we had over the last twenty years, and how many of them were actually good? these franchises have been redone to death, and it's time to take a long, extended break.

I kinda agree, at least for batman. I think nolan's trilogy was well done and that should be the last batman movies for a good while. I just kinda pretend the garbage 90s bat mans don't exist.

But Hollywood is all about the dough for the most part, and as long as people will go see them they will be made.

Love James Spader, but idk how this will work out. Ultron has a distinct voice. (I'm sure Spader will just be voicing Ultron) Marvel does a great job with their casting though so I'm sure this will work out.

I like Spader as well. I was hoping when they added him to The Office it would save the show. Unfortunately it did not.