• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

F*cking Aybar

Brandon

I.don't care for Sosh one way or the other, but what does he have to do with Aybar swinging at that shit?

Shouldn't have made Shuck bunt. He knows Aybar usually has terrible at bats, and Hamilton was going to have to face the lefty. That inning was very obvious to predict if you've been watching this team play the whole season.

I really can't stand Aybar.  I cannot wait to get rid of him.

how can you be upset with a guy who on at least two occasions in his career has swing and missed at a pitch that ended up hitting him because it was so far inside?

I've always liked his d, but don't think that is enough at short.

He's come up big a few times, but let us down more.

I've never been fond of him but thought he was adequate.

Bonus points because the dude can drink patron like no one I've seen since Vlad.

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but it is not too late to have encountered some of Erick Aybar's disquisitions and to have realized how reprehensible they are. To plunge right into it, certain individuals in intelligence and pro sports may have overlooked some of Aybar's more mischievous plans for the future. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how he has the authority to issue licenses for practicing interventionism. That's just not true. Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to get my message about Aybar out to the world. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: Erick Aybar, who has posed as Savior of the World, is nothing else but the world's seducer, its destroyer, its incendiary, and its executioner.

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but it is not too late to have encountered some of Erick Aybar's disquisitions and to have realized how reprehensible they are. To plunge right into it, certain individuals in intelligence and pro sports may have overlooked some of Aybar's more mischievous plans for the future. So don't feed me any phony baloney about how he has the authority to issue licenses for practicing interventionism. That's just not true. Should this be discussed in school? You bet. That's the function of education: To teach students how to get my message about Aybar out to the world. As a parting thought, let these sterling words of wisdom be most thoroughly and attentively perused: Erick Aybar, who has posed as Savior of the World, is nothing else but the world's seducer, its destroyer, its incendiary, and its executioner.

Put the crack pipe down and back away from the computer.  Do it now.

Aybar is a great example of how talent without smarts is a disaster. 

The guys who make it to the Hall of Fame don't get there on raw talent alone.  Baseball smarts are required. 

Hit the nail on the head.

For a guy that's been in the big leagues so long he sure makes a lot of boneheaded mistakes, some of which have come at the worst possible times.