• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

$3072.00 Raised For The OC Miracle League Kids

Chuck

MiracleLeague_zps0a33e4aa.png

Ladies and Gents, the final totals are in. 

We raised $3072 over our AngelsWin.com Summer Fanfest Weekend. 

The golf tournament in our first charitable event raised $1020.00. Major props to Bruce Nye and Adam Dodge for pulling this off. You both did an amazing job! Very professional from start to finish. 

Our softball tournament and raffle prize giveaways raised the rest of the money, just over $2000 in total. 

Thank you all who participated, donated and showed love toward these special needs kids this past weekend. I'm truly honored to be a part of this and call many of you my friends. Despite a terrible season (and no playoff berths the past four years) this website is stronger and better than ever. 

David Saltzer has a great article coming up with loads of pictures and videos from this weekend's past events. 

Give yourselves a pat on the back if you contributed to this great cause this past weekend and be proud that you're in the company of good men and women here. There's much more to AngelsWin.com than our team actually winning ball games. The charitable element and our events trump what happens on the field, good or bad.

Respectfully,

Chuck Richter

The new total is $6144.00 as Jerome Williams contacted me and is going to match our final amount from our charitable events this past weekend.

What a great guy! Wow!  

That is awesome. Way to go Chuck not only putting together this event but also making friends with quality players that are willing to partner for good causes.

The new total is $6144.00 as Jerome Williams contacted me and is going to match our final amount from our charitable events this past weekend.

What a great guy! Wow!  

What a great guy! Wow!  

Awesome! Very generous of he and his family!