• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout: Ban PED users for life

gotbeer

No harsher penalties can be passed down without approval from the MLBPA. Baseball is enjoying record TV contracts and attendance. Do you really think they are interested in ending PED use? ARod is being singled out because the Yankees are a .500 team and need salary relief. McGuire, Sosa and the other ' roiders of the 90's saved the game with the blessing of Selig and the owners. There has been no call for sweeping changes to the penalties by MLB Or the MLBPA because the game is too successful right now.

There has been some form of cheating in the game forever without consequence. We will see if the owners are truly ready to make the necessary changes to the drug testing policy and the resultant penalties.

I think he's willing to say it because none of the players that have been named/suspended are teammates. If someone on the Angels were to get caught, I don't think he'd be singing the same tune. When there is no personal connection then it is easier to pass judgement.

Lol @ "pass judgment."

he's right.

i worry abut him politically because selig does not really want ped's out of baseball.

the whole recent uproar over peds has been nothing but a dog and pony show by mlb to act like they want peds out of baseball.

mlb only started giving a shit when they were threatened with losing thier antitrust exemption.