• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia's back to his bag of cliches

Rocket lineouts and fly balls to the wall (with 2 outs) don't drive in runs, though.

Ed you've watched baseball long enough to understand that these kind of things happen. I was at the game and Calhoun hit the ball hard and Shuck of all people crushed two balls late in the game. I thought one was going to be off the wall.

He is interviewed after each and every game, for a team that sucks. After awhile it all sounds like a cliche. I realize a certain contingent of people would like to see him throwing chairs and jumping up and down on reinforced desks...but the reality is there's a reason guys like Bobby Valentine don't last.

But rest assured...if he does blow a gasket the same contingent will say it's proof he should be fired, that he's lost the clubhouse and his temper.

Suggestion is, if you don't like the same plain jane interview he's given for the last 13 years, whether they've won or lost...be like everyone else and don't watch.

He is interviewed after each and every game, for a team that sucks. After awhile it all sounds like a cliche. I realize a certain contingent of people would like to see him throwing chairs and jumping up and down on reinforced desks...but the reality is there's a reason guys like Bobby Valentine don't last.

But rest assured...if he does blow a gasket the same contingent will say it's proof he should be fired, that he's lost the clubhouse and his temper.

Suggestion is, if you don't like the same plain jane interview he's given for the last 13 years, whether they've won or lost...be like everyone else and don't watch.

I've said the same thing for years.  Those interviews, at least when Scioscia is concerned, are complete and utter wastes of time.  Scioscia may not be my favorite manager, but he is right to just spout the same vanilla crap day after day.  Go off the script, and it just creates unnecessary headaches.