• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Favorite Michael Keaton movie?

Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.

[speaks into tape recorder]

Bill: Call Starkist!

I almost cited that quote but wasn't sure anyone would get it.

"Hey kid, you like music?"

Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or... hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.

[speaks into tape recorder]

Bill: Call Starkist!

I almost cited that quote but wasn't sure anyone would get it.

"Hey kid, you like music?"

"Idea to eliminate garbage. Edible paper."

Man, there were so many quotable lines from that movie. We used to watch that movie all the time during college. Been too long since I've seen it.

They've been showing it on Sundance channel lately. I hadn't seen it in at least 10 years. I've watched it a few times in the last month or so and it's just as funny as I remembered. Actually, it's almost funnier because I'm older and there's some humor that I didn't get when I used to watch it as a kid/teen. Great movie. In my top 10 comedies for sure. 

Night Shift is why I still have a dvd/vcr player!

"Mission in life: Make Chuck a Man!"

Loved him in The Other Guys.  He's like Tom Hanks to me; They both started-out in crappy comedies, and became pretty good actors.  Tom has just out-paced him a bit.