• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blue Jays Interested In Howie Kendrick

Chuck

We'll need a replacement for Kendrick and I think he still has a good amount of upside. I think a change of scenery will do him some good

Milton Bradley changed scenery so much he was qualified to be a florist. Still didn't make him a better human being.

No we won't. We have a plethora of 2Bs in-house now. Green, Lindsey are close. Yarbrough 1-2 years.

To Replace him now and next season, I dont think Lindsey or Yarbrough are ready for the majors next season. Grant is the only one who's ready to start now, but then who plays 3B?

The Blue Jays are in last place in their division so trading for Kendrick now nets them zero. It also would probably not score any better players from the Jays now than if the Angels wait until the offseason.

The Blue Jays are not selling, despite their record. They're gearing up for 2014 because they, like the Angels, feel like they can be competitive next season. 

"Don’t be fooled by Stroman’s diminutive frame. He has quick-twitch athleticism and the ball explodes out of his hand. His fastball sits at 92-94 mph when he starts and can reach 98 when he relieves. He has two variations of a breaking ball—a mid-80s slider with big break and a harder, shorter cutter at 88-90 mph. He also mixes in a good changeup. He maintains his velocity well into starts but will need better command to remain a starter."

Uh oh..

They got Aaron Sanchez, as well as guys coming off TJ surgery in Hutchison and Drabek who used to be highly touted. Roberto Osuna is another guy but he's too far away from the bigs

And no, I wouldn't want the Halos to do that

Our past TJ aquisitions worked out so beautifully. Why not? LOL