• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arizona Cardinals

nando714

Rams suck outside the division but seem to always give fits to their rivals. Still think Cards are the main threat to GB this season but the FAlcons look like they could be in line for a bye. Their schedule is pure dogcrap. They get to play their own junk division, the mediocre NFC East and then the AFC South....plus they face the 3rd place teams from the NFC West and NFC North.

I'll say this...they finally have a legit run game this season. Freeman has been a revelation for them. My issue is that I still don't buy into their defense vs quality opponents. Luckily for them, they won't really be tested much considering their schedule. Only games left vs any sort of winning team is against the Panthers twice, the Vikings and the Colts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nope.

And it's part of my 1.5k plan this weekend...weekly pick'em pool that generally generates 1.5-2k pots. (Side note, we had a huge rollover a couple weeks ago and some dude won 8k)

I hope you're right. I'd love to go in to next Thursday night 10-2 vs Minnesota. For some reason the Rams give the cardinals fits. Foles getting the nod for the Rams sunday

• 2 weeks later...