• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arizona Cardinals

nando714

Been a cardinals fan since i was a kid. I was tired of being under my dads wing as a niner fan lol. We have a bunch of NFC West fans here so why not start a thread.

I like what the new FO is doing. Loved the Arians hire and the off season moves. Im not claiming playoffs but we're definitely headed in the right direction. I liked the draft they had & FA moves. Picked up Winston & John Abraham this week. We didnt give out any bad contracts mainly 1 yr deals at reasonable prices.

• 2 weeks later...

I rooted for the Cards back in the Jake "the snake" Plummer days. Not really too fond of anyone on their team now other than Fitz.

The snake made me a fan of the cards. I was 9 when he took ASU to the rose bowl & i remember watching him. Loved his style of play. That was when i became an Arizona fan.

The cards actually look like a team from top to bottom against green bay. From starters to 3rd , 4th stringers.

Tyrann Mathieu is as advertised im happy the FO took a chance with him.

Hope they have another good showing against Dallas

• 2 weeks later...

The offensive line is a thousand times better pass protecting so far. Run blocking just ok from what I've seen

I like the defense so far (only preseason). Seems like they have good depth and a nack for causing turnovers so far.

Im just happy to have a more complete team out there that will not be a joke of a team. Kiem & Arians have done a solid job so far revamping this organization

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

naw, and it's a bummer you're going to run into a chainsaw of Seattle and then SF.

coach of the year will be Andy Reid, Ron Rivera, or Joe Philbin

I can see Pete Carroll winning it. They like to give these awards to the best records. Plus coach Carroll is a tremendous coach. He gets my unbiased vote.

The Chiefs just needed a QB and health, that and a revamped defense is the reason they're wining ball games.

Pete has gone on to go 12-2 (could be 14-2) without some of his pieces on defense and offense (Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin, 3 starting OL out). And he's gone on to beat some of the best teams in football this season, playing IMO the best division in the NFL. The last place Rams are a VERY GOOD team. We barely beat them on the road and they just creamed the Saints at home.

naw, and it's a bummer you're going to run into a chainsaw of Seattle and then SF.

coach of the year will be Andy Reid, Ron Rivera, or Joe Philbin

Some Riverboat love!

If Carolina can beat New Orleans this week and beat ATL next week to win the division, I think Ron deserves COTY.

It's a shame Rivera had to be threatened with his job and first lose in Buffalo after another dumb decision, in order to start letting Cam fall forward for first downs instead of kicking field goals.

I can see Pete Carroll winning it. They like to give these awards to the best records. Plus coach Carroll is a tremendous coach. He gets my unbiased vote.

The Chiefs just needed a QB and health, that and a revamped defense is the reason they're wining ball games.

Pete has gone on to go 12-2 (could be 14-2) without some of his pieces on defense and offense (Sidney Rice, Percy Harvin, 3 starting OL out). And he's gone on to beat some of the best teams in football this season, playing IMO the best division in the NFL. The last place Rams are a VERY GOOD team. We barely beat them on the road and they just creamed the Saints at home.

Disagree.

These awards always go to the turn around teams, it's like that for all sports really.

Chiefs had a lot of problems and it's the same defense as last year outside a corner and defensive end. I'm not even saying Reid should win it. But taking a 2-14 team to potentially 13-3 is one of the biggest turn arounds of all time and voters look at stuff like that. Not a guy like Carrol that had a good season last year, were expected to go to the Super Bowl, and are doing all the same things to succeed.

Carolina has a great turn around and Miami just had a lot of distractions and the coach pulled them together for a legit playoff run.