• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Am I the only one who just hates looking at Colon?

DHinton

While we're joking about the fat 40-year old, he'll be laughing all the way to 20 wins and the playoffs, while we'll probably be buried 10-15 games back.

The whole thing is frustrating and sickening.

Its only sickening because hes cheating and wont get suspended because Selig doesnt have the balls

Every time I look at Colon I just hate watching him pitch because it is so obvious hes cheating this year. When is Selig gonna man up and suspend him?

Quit whining. You guys weren't complaining when he was winning cy young's and games for the angels. Or did you think he just started taking PED's last year? Are you that naive? Look at his pictures with the angels. He looked virtually the same.

Quit whining. You guys weren't complaining when he was winning cy young's and games for the angels. Or did you think he just started taking PED's last year? Are you that naive? Look at his pictures with the angels. He looked virtually the same.

Colon actually wasn't that well-liked in his time here.  And outside of his completely undeserved cy young year, he was beyond worthless.  Have you even looked at what he produced in his time here, or the couple years after?   If he was taking PEDs at the time, they weren't working very well.

If (some say WHEN) Colon gets suspended for use of substance enhancements, I assume it will be a lifetime suspension since he's already been suspended for 50 games before?

meanwhile, look at his stats this year........he's got to be in the top three or four for the Cy Young Award based upon his stats.........

it truly is unfair to have him available to the A's if, in fact, he's on the verge of being suspended for conduct that likely started before Opening Day.

What's truly unfair is that he has access to this magical set of undetectable PEDs that is engineered just for him that turns him to a remarkable player at age 40 while other players are stuck using low quality PEDs that make them merely above average despite being in their prime. Why does he have access to such great drugs? Why can't other players get these things? I these PEDs took his 88 mph fastball and turned it into a 96 mph fastball I figure we could give some to Jepsen and he'd be slinging 106 mph rockets in there.