• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chicago Public Schools to lay off 2,100 teachers and staff

And that's why I said...

Have you seen some of the commentary on the public intertubes about Detroit...it's pretty easy to understand why one would think that.

It seems that a whole lot of "conservatives" take extreme pleasure when they perceive something "liberal" has failed.

Yes...I know...I know...I probably just started a round of everyone's favorite pastime..."BOTH! SIDES! DOIT!" (you need to picture the wheel of fortune intro with the crowd yelling to make that really work...go back and try it, it's fun)

Come on MT, you know that people are stoked union/public employees are getting canned.

Really?  This is why there is such a disconnect.  People are convinced the other side is evil.

Who is happy when somebody they don't even know loses their job?