• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout to have Knee Surgery

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Compare this to how Rendon acts in front of the media.

Funny you should say that, the last time they got him on video we got to see what he said .vs how Sam Blum reported it.  Also, did you read what he said after his most recent injury? 

I know some of you just want to hate the guy but you're going at it like Clod did AP.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Jordyn Adams could get the call, if they don't want to make another 40-man move.

I havent looked, but unless he's got a platoon split opposite Moniak's he's maybe better suited to stay in AAA for a bit.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

Funny you should say that, the last time they got him on video we got to see what he said .vs how Sam Blum reported it.  Also, did you read what he said after his most recent injury? 

I know some of you just want to hate the guy but you're going at it like Clod did AP.

At this point, Trout and Rendon are more like Pujols than different. All three collapsed in their early 30s...Trout actually did in his late 20s. He really is Griffey 2. 

Edited by Angelsjunky

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Clown show. Only he could hit 10 HRs in April and then go out for extended time. 

There’s a lot of reason to point to the team being a clown show, but Mike Trout needing surgery isn’t one of them.  Be better. 

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

At this point, Trout and Rendon are more like Pujols than different. All three collapsed in their early 30s...Trout actually did in his late 20s. He really is Griffey 2. 

Nothing about AP's decline or performance was injury related save for the season he hurt his leg.  The single biggest factor into his demise was the shift. 

Nothing about AP's decline or performance was injury related save for the season he hurt his leg.  The single biggest factor into his demise was the shift. 

And the planter's peanuts on the bottom of his foot.

1 minute ago, jsnpritchett said:

I just don't want Calhoun or some other complete reject up here. 

Oh I get it -- I just dont want to see another guy pushed into something and then being worse off for it.  

Call me a hater, but there's a part of me that is enjoying seeing their refusal to add IF help or sign an OFer come back to bite them in the ass.  I wasn't in the "sign the big guys" camp, but I wanted them to make sensible offers to people who weren't absolute trash. There was nothing, absolutely nothing that would have kept them from playing the young guys AND making an attempt at safeguarding themselves by signing capable players. 

People can say that it takes two to tango and the sort, but there's enough info out there to know who the Angels did and didn't make offers on.  

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's also weird that Trout got the prognosis so quickly.

These injuries are very common so any competent trainer can tell by range of motion and where the pain exists to make the determination. I'm sure they will do an MRI to determine the extent of the damage. 

Oh I get it -- I just dont want to see another guy pushed into something and then being worse off for it.  

Call me a hater, but there's a part of me that is enjoying seeing their refusal to add IF help or sign an OFer come back to bite them in the ass.  I wasn't in the "sign the big guys" camp, but I wanted them to make sensible offers to people who weren't absolute trash. There was nothing, absolutely nothing that would have kept them from playing the young guys AND making an attempt at safeguarding themselves by signing capable players. 

People can say that it takes two to tango and the sort, but there's enough info out there to know who the Angels did and didn't make offers on.  

I didn’t want Bellinger but I thought a Gurriel or Teoscar on a reasonable deal wouldn’t have been bad.

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I mean, seriously fuck this shit if Pillar is the move