• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ron Washington hopes fans don't give up on the team

Some odd phrasing in a few places here.  First, he can fuck right off for even hinting that any Angels fans are "front runners."  We've got a decade of losing and we're still here for some dumb reason.

Also, I think it's kind of funny that he just outright says, "I know we may not have the best personnel in the world."  Lol.

I like Wash, but he can save the "Rah-Rah" chatter for his players.

When his team routinely falls behind early and often, I get bored. I can find other things to do.

I like watching the young guys develop, but some of these games are about as entertaining as a root canal.

12 minutes ago, T.G. said:

When his team routinely falls behind early and often, I get bored. I can find other things to do.

I like watching the young guys develop, but some of these games are about as entertaining as a root canal.

The hype video before the season started is embarrassing now as well. 

Edited by Swordsman78

I have no interest in paying good money to watch a team that couldn't win in a beer league game. I was in Huntington Beach a month or so ago for a funeral. It took me 2 hours just to get to Riverside, and 3 hours total to get home. If they were actually competitive, I would have no problem dealing with traffic to watch a game. Until they are competitive, I am staying home.

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

I doubt they believe it either. 

I will never give up on the Angels but I do have a hard time supporting it financially with Arte as the owner. Of course that is saying very little since I live in Northern California and use my friend's MLB.tv account. Pretty much, I just don't have the desire to take my annual SoCal trip to watch the team play or buy Angels merchandise. That will show Arte... absolutely nothing... but at least it makes me feel... in no way better.