• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/2/24): Angels @ Marlins: Anderson on the mound

7 minutes ago, redoctober2002 said:

Who had Anderson having the best start the first time through the rotation? Great start for him, hopefully he can build upon it and have a successful season.

I like that he carried his great spring over into his first start of the season. 

His changeup looked a lot like it did in 2022 with the Dodgers. He's throwing strikes too. 

The Barry Enright factor?

Let's just hope he can get into Patrick Sandoval's thick skull. Hoping for a good start tomorrow. 

10 minutes ago, Ochocinco! said:

Idk if we are good team yet or not but I know for a fact the Marlins SUCK! If we want to be a good team we have to beat up on bad teams, let’s get this sweep tomorrow! We have a rough schedule the rest of the month so get every win we can 

I think Marlins are a pretty decent team. 

8 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I think Marlins are a pretty decent team. 

Eh. They made the playoffs last year, but got outscored by 57 runs over the course of the season.  They got a little lucky. They also didn't do much in the off-season. 

Rendon’s best days are obviously way behind him but also I feel like he has been notoriously the slowest starter I have ever seen since we have gotten him. The problem with him is that he always gets hurt once he starts hitting his stride. Wash should have put him in the bottom of the lineup until then though.

8 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Rendon’s best days are obviously way behind him but also I feel like he has been notoriously the slowest starter I have ever seen since we have gotten him. The problem with him is that he always gets hurt once he starts hitting his stride. Wash should have put him in the bottom of the lineup until then though.

Problem is there are no better options .. 

Angels are 30th out of 30 teams in batting average and OBP. Some clutch hitting and luck has driven the 3 wins. I’ll take it