• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ippei fired by Dodgers after being accused of theft by Ohtani’s attorney’s

1 hour ago, greginpsca said:

To me, this just has the smell of a big coverup. Lawyers all over this before the news broke. Multiple stories. If Ohtani did indeed wire money, i have to think he has some culpability unless Ippei held a gun to his head. Something tells me MLB and Manfort will try to protect their biggest "Commodity'. Stock up on popcorn everyone, this should get interesting.

random comment from Facebook that got almost 2,000 likes:

The Commissioner’s Office will dip and dive around these accusations. They don’t want to lose their most globally marketable player, or hurt the Dodgers.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

IDK if that post is BS or not.  Probably so.  But what's interesting about that game is that Shohei pitched that day and had a shutout going until the 7th inning.  In a tie 0-0 game, he gave up 6 runs in the 7th.  Angels go on to lose 8-1 and this supposed bet was won 

17 minutes ago, Angels in 2030 said:

IDK if that post is BS or not.  Probably so.  But what's interesting about that game is that Shohei pitched that day and had a shutout going until the 7th inning.  In a tie 0-0 game, he gave up 6 runs in the 7th.  Angels go on to lose 8-1 and this supposed bet was won 

image.gif

3 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

I am going to enjoy this as much as possible right now because in the end absolutely nothing of consequence will happen to Ohtani or the Dodgers.

If it were entirely up to MLB I'd agree, but there is another three letter entity that has a say.  

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

If Ohtani was really gambling on baseball then this is the biggest bullet Arte's ever dodged.

Dodger season might be done before the end of the month.

You really can't make this stuff up.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

If Ohtani was really gambling on baseball then this is the biggest bullet Arte's ever dodged.

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Tell us how you really feel