• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2024 Los Angeles Angels Spring Training News & Notes thread

I know it's early in spring and it was only 2 innings, but I really liked what I saw out of Mederos yesterday. the stuff will always been there for him, but I saw different type of pitcher yesterday. he looked a lot composed  and more in sync than what I saw last year.  A lot to like about his upside! 

Daneis is another guy to keep an eyeing, It will be interesting to see if he can maintain his Velocity deep into games.  

I think this is them trying to be transparent.

They were one of the few teams to have their trainer speak to the media, but it blew up in their face when Frostad mentioned Trout having the back condition.

This allows them to be more open about the injury statuses of players while having more control about when they put it out and what is being said.