• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels players feel ‘really good vibes’ as spring training begins

12 minutes ago, AngelFanInTheATL said:

Yeah that microscope really affected the Chiefs.  10-2 with her in attendance or something like that.

If players can't "perform" because of a celebrity player in the dugout, then maybe we're in bigger trouble than we thought.

Or it was a distraction and it impacted their routine. 

id feel better too, not having to deal with the impending shadow of ohtanis departure and the scrutiny of a million cameras from all over the world following my every pitch and play.

im sure they enjoyed playing with the dude but im equally sure theyre glad to be rid of the media circus that followed him around.

7 hours ago, AngelFanInTheATL said:

Yeah that microscope really affected the Chiefs.  10-2 with her in attendance or something like that.

If players can't "perform" because of a celebrity player in the dugout, then maybe we're in bigger trouble than we thought.

3ewpnqxj8lec1.thumb.png.1756bd0070f3a263b44617e02916cdb3.png

8 hours ago, AngelFanInTheATL said:

Comparing Baseball to Football is comparing apples to oranges 

38 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Some of you people are legit spoiled cry babies that want shiny things or you're going to throw a fucking tantrum. 

To me, the youth of the team and the direction at the helm from Ron Washington and an entire new coaching staff pumps me the hell up. 

I will say, I think it’s a different perspective for people who saw the Angels accomplish the ultimate goal than people who didn’t.

I didn’t see them win the World Series. And when I really started following the team everyday, it was after they were making the playoffs.

I am also looking forward to Wash and the new coaching staff, but the Angels I know have been ran poorly by Arte Moreno.

52 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I may be in the minority here, but I'm just as excited about the Angels season this spring as I have been EVERY DAMN SPRING since I've been a fan of the team going back to 1979.

Some of you people are legit spoiled cry babies that want shiny things or you're going to throw a fucking tantrum. 

To me, the youth of the team and the direction at the helm from Ron Washington and an entire new coaching staff pumps me the hell up. 

Anchorman GIF

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

I may be in the minority here, but I'm just as excited about the Angels season this spring as I have been EVERY DAMN SPRING since I've been a fan of the team going back to 1979.

Sorry. There just isn’t enough creatine and HGH in my Halo 20 oz collectible cup.  

it’s not even shiny objects with this team. Give me a semi erection. 

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

I agree Chuck the page has been turned a new chapter in halo baseball starts now. I go back to watching players and owner riding bikes to stadium in Palm Springs. Let the true Angel fans get behind this team and show support.

21 hours ago, AvsBroncosAngels337 said:

I agree. I thought I saw somewhere today where Sandoval compared it to Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if the players feel a little relieved and more relaxed with not being under the Ohtani microscope anymore. I for one am ready to get this going and see how they do. 

Yeah the chiefs could barely function with all the attention.  

1 hour ago, BTH said:

I will say, I think it’s a different perspective for people who saw the Angels accomplish the ultimate goal than people who didn’t.

I didn’t see them win the World Series. And when I really started following the team everyday, it was after they were making the playoffs.

I am also looking forward to Wash and the new coaching staff, but the Angels I know have been ran poorly by Arte Moreno.

Totally fair perspective @BTH

26 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Totally fair perspective @BTH

I’ve been in a sour mood after hearing Arte’s comments today and I am less excited about the roster as it stands today, but I’m not one of those people who claims they aren’t gonna watch games or something like that.

I’m looking forward to a new season, seeing what Wash brings and how the younger players do.

I also hope we get a vintage Mike Trout season, and one where he “takes back his team” by staying healthy and returning to form.

2 hours ago, thebloob said:

Yeah the chiefs could barely function with all the attention.  

I mean good for them. But here's the exact quote right here. Of course he was classy but it sounds like it was heavy on the team at times. I myself wasn't making the comparison I was just repeating what he said.  Hopefully it takes the weight off them this year if it indeed was on the team. 

This happens any time a star player files for FA in baseball.  It was just magnified because of what Ohtani was doing while he was here.  

Now that he isn't here, that focus will go to Ohtani's new team, in this case it is the guys across town.   

For the Angels, it will provide a return to normalcy, and a chance for other players to shine, especially the younger guys, like Schaunel, Neto, and O'hoppe.  

With full season contributions from those guys, and a return to health from others, specifically Rendon and Trout, I think we'll see a good team out there.  

11 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Sorry. There just isn’t enough creatine and HGH in my Halo 20 oz collectible cup.  

it’s not even shiny objects with this team. Give me a semi erection. 

You got a semi-erection I'm guessing in the 2019-2020 offseason when the team signed Anthony Rendon to be added to an all-star cast of generational players in Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani. 

All that got you was an Angels collectible 20oz cup of limp dick soup my friend.

I'm excited to see some homegrown young talent on this team that's surrounded by some veterans, and led by a damn good manager and an entirely new coaching staff. 

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes.

14 hours ago, Chuck said:

Some of the dumbest Angels fans are on X,

11 minutes ago, Chuck said:

Some of the dumbest Angels fans are on X,

Yeah it wasn’t the lack of player development, trading of young talent to stay relevant during the trout and ohtani window, or a constant revolving door at manager and GM, on top of the other million reasons why we suck ass. 

it was YOU, Chuck. Look in the mirror, bud.