• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Adrian Beltre, Todd Helton, Joe Mauer elected to the HOF

Yep, would have loved watching Beltre in an Angel uniform but Arte missed that one….

All three (Adrian Beltre, Todd Helton & Joe Mauer) are deserving and I’m happy for them.

But again I have bring this up, when the hell is Bobby Grich going to get in…….

16 hours ago, Taylor said:

No Bobby Abreu?

He got 57 votes, roughly 14%.  He wasn’t even close again.  It’s sort of ridiculous that a guy like Chase Utley got more than double the percentage that Abreu did at 28%.

Complete nonsense.

17 hours ago, Chuck said:

That was on Arte not willing to go an extra year. 

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHOCKING.

So Artie single-handedly dicking this organization isn't just new, it's been going on for well over a decade. 

1 hour ago, PattyD22 said:

He got 57 votes, roughly 14%.  He wasn’t even close again.  It’s sort of ridiculous that a guy like Chase Utley got more than double the percentage that Abreu did at 28%.

Complete nonsense.

As prestigious as it is, or as they make it seem, I now look at these types of "perennial"accomplishments" the same way I look at other awards like Gold Gloves, or Oscars, blah blah etc.

The more glaringly obvious it gets that people in charge of handing out these pieces of metal have no idea what the hell they're doing, the less I care.