• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Do the Angels owe us an explanation?

1 hour ago, Chuck said:

Only certain members of the media & small amount of the fans care. 

I mean Marshawn Lynch almost never talked to the media and yet he was loved by them, his teammates and the fans because he stayed on the field and busted his ass when on the gridiron. 

Aren't you the one who told us that Rendon hates baseball and has a notorious reputation around the league?

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Aren't you the one who told us that Rendon hates baseball and has a notorious reputation around the league?

No. That was @NJHalo. He got that info from a former baseball player. 

I posted something as well after Victor Rojas mentioned something similar about his known attitude toward baseball this past season. 

My point is, Rendon needs to play and play well and everything else will sort itself out. I can't imagine how frustrating his season was and his issues with staying healthy. 

5 hours ago, oldguy said:

He also must have been frustrated by the Trout and Rendon situations.  Shohei would play both games of a doubleheader, while Rendon refused to explain his injury, and Trout shut himself down after one game of an attempted comeback.  

i'd guess he was a lot more frustrated by taking the field each day with guys like juan lagares, elvis peguero, kurt suzuki, phil gosselin, andrew velazquez, tyler wade, jonathan villar, and jose rojas.

No.  It's Moreno's team, he can mismanage it any way he likes.  We, fans, have to just sit by and hope he tires of the effort and sells the team to someone with either baseball knowledge, or the knowledge that he/she has no idea how to field a winner, but hires and listens to the experts who do.  

36 minutes ago, Chuck said:

No. That was @NJHalo. He got that info from a former baseball player. 

I posted something as well after Victor Rojas mentioned something similar about his known attitude toward baseball this past season. 

My point is, Rendon needs to play and play well and everything else will sort itself out. I can't imagine how frustrating his season was and his issues with staying healthy. 

I think that revelation about Rendon colors everything he does. It's hard not to see his refusal to talk to the media as douchebagerry.

I truly don’t give a shit if he talks to the media.  I also find it hilarious that we have guys that constantly bitch about what a manager says after a game. None of this shit is real. Getting upset at a player for not wanting to talk to the media is just dumb, personalizing it is pathetic.

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I truly don’t give a shit if he talks to the media.  I also find it hilarious that we have guys that constantly bitch about what a manager says after a game. None of this shit is real. Getting upset at a player for not wanting to talk to the media is just dumb, personalizing it is pathetic.

for me, it was all about rendon's attitude.

i don't fault him for being injured last year. it was a freak play and there was no way to prevent something like from happening.

where i do fault him is him acting like a doosh toward the public. i think this coming season for him needs to be about staying healthy as best as he is able and contributing all season long to this team, and then doing some things to restore a positive image with the fanbase. he's alienated pretty much everyone here, and i'd like to see him try to improve on his relationship with us as fans. 

Just now, Tank said:

for me, it was all about rendon's attitude.

i don't fault him for being injured last year. it was a freak play and there was no way to prevent something like from happening.

where i do fault him is him acting like a doosh toward the public. i think this coming season for him needs to be about staying healthy as best as he is able and contributing all season long to this team, and then doing some things to restore a positive image with the fanbase. he's alienated pretty much everyone here, and i'd like to see him try to improve on his relationship with us as fans. 

That is where you and I see it different.  I am not the media.  He doesn’t like the media, never has, and some fans make his relationship with the media about his relationship with the fans.  He isn’t the first person to not like Sam Blum.  

13 minutes ago, Stradling said:

That is where you and I see it different.  I am not the media.  He doesn’t like the media, never has, and some fans make his relationship with the media about his relationship with the fans.  He isn’t the first person to not like Sam Blum.  

@Jeff Fletcher Can you confirm whether Rendon is or isn't the first person to not like Sam Blum?

14 minutes ago, Stradling said:

if hating sam blum is wrong, i don't wanna be right.

btw, can i still use your name to get a discount at my local INO? 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Who is getting upset?