• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

EMERGENCY ANGELSWIN PODCAST - Episode 26

Chuck

Episode 26 Podcast Graphic.png

Episode 26 - EMERGENCY  PODCAST!!!

Shohei Ohtani Signs a 10 Year, $700 Million Contract!  The Guys Give Their Immediate Reactions. 

How are they feeling about losing the unicorn? What does it mean for the team?  How will they move forward and what moves do they need to make?  All this and much more! 

Good podcast and very much needed. You put the right perspective on this situation. I agree, 700mil is way, way too much for any athlete.  Remember, the Angels did bend over backwards to accommodate his dream and desire to be a two-way player. From what I remember, no other teams were eager or willing to make that concession -- and risk. Hey, props on having captioning. It looks so professional and classy.

Thanks guys, really appreciate you guys getting the urgency and getting this episode out to us.

100% agree I really want to see the Halos get back to the type of ball they played under Mauch/ Scioscia and get away from this station to station ball they been playing the last few years. 

great and much needed podcast. share same feelings as Chuck on the utter disgust of him signing with Doyers, for a ridiculous price tag when he said money not important. Angels bent over backwards to cater to his every whim and in return he just bent the Angels over.  My days of rooting for him are over. Also agree with Geoff, been rooting for the local redheaded stepchild teams, Angels and Ucla, for decades and the media still barely acknowledge those teams. Time for change, starting with Angels ownership.

I enjoyed the podcast as well. I think you guys just did a great job of getting it out but also remaining pretty cool about it. It will undoubtedly suck seeing his highlights in Dodger blue but also it's probably in the best interests of the team to move on. Hopefully better days ahead.

Thanks for listening/watching guys. 

True story. Yesterday was freaking crazy. 

First, the Shohei Ohtani news.... 

Then 30 minutes later, Geoff and I recorded a podcast. During the podcast I was getting tornado warnings on my phone. 

As soon as the recording ended, the power went out here. i went outside to get the dog in and heard tornado sirens in the distance, the clouds turned green and a hole opened up in the sky. I got everyone in my basement and we were safe, but we heard that 16 different tornadoes touched down in my surrounding area destroying churches, homes, buildings and establishments. 

I couldn't upload the podcast until the power came back on a few hours after. Just wild. Here's some pictures. 

409520842_2393460800851971_1175572865788308004_n.jpg

409560530_10231818864151022_278325248440418580_n (1).jpg

chuck, you don't live too far away from pattimelt. she was out of town yesterday and is okay. 

i was in chattanooga 3.5 years ago, right before the shutdown, and we saw the damage from a twister that rushed through in late feb. 2020. Those are terribly destructive. glad you and your family are okay.

16 hours ago, Chuck said:

Then 30 minutes later, Geoff and I recorded a podcast. During the podcast I was getting tornado warnings on my phone. 

As soon as the recording ended, the power went out here. i went outside to get the dog in and heard tornado sirens in the distance, the clouds turned green and a hole opened up in the sky. I got everyone in my basement and we were safe, but we heard that 16 different tornadoes touched down in my surrounding area destroying churches, homes, buildings and establishments. 

I couldn't upload the podcast until the power came back on a few hours after. Just wild. Here's some pictures. 

Glad all is well.

On 12/10/2023 at 2:55 PM, Chuck said:

I don't miss those...

Heard Ft Cambell got hit pretty bad.

Glad you're safe.