• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

Sounds like Blum is ready to come in firing whenever Perry speaks to the media.

He talked about on his podcast that he’s gonna ask Perry which statement he previously said wasn’t true: that he was gonna be aggressive or that players wanted to play for Wash.

9 minutes ago, BTH said:

He talked about on his podcast that he’s gonna ask Perry which statement he previously said wasn’t true: that he was gonna be aggressive or that players wanted to play for Wash.

Honestly that's a snarky, but fair question. We already know the answer. Angels weren't aggressive on players. A better question might be "when and why did the decision to be aggressive on players change?" 

1 hour ago, BTH said:

Of course he is.  

16 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Of course he is.  

At the start of the off-season Angels stated they were going to be very aggressive. Considering how the off-season went, don't you think asking "what the hell happened" is a fair question? If at the onset the angels said they were rebuilding this wouldn't be a question. 

32 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

At the start of the off-season Angels stated they were going to be very aggressive. Considering how the off-season went, don't you think asking "what the hell happened" is a fair question? If at the onset the angels said they were rebuilding this wouldn't be a question. 

I think that’s a totally fair question to ask. We won’t likely get much of an answer, but questions like that are completely valid.

57 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

This is the better question. 

2 hours ago, Erstad Grit said:

Honestly that's a snarky, but fair question. We already know the answer. Angels weren't aggressive on players. A better question might be "when and why did the decision to be aggressive on players change?" 

3 hours ago, BTH said:

I kind of get the feeling that the only talking Perry will be doing with the media will be in the form of press releases, and softball interviews with Angel announcers.

5 minutes ago, greginpsca said:

I kind of get the feeling that the only talking Perry will be doing with the media will be in the form of press releases, and softball interviews with Angel announcers.

I think the team would get in trouble with the BBWAA if they never had the GM speak to the media.

My guess is Perry speaks to the media tomorrow at Angel Stadium pre-game.

4 hours ago, BTH said:

I think the team would get in trouble with the BBWAA if they never had the GM speak to the media.

My guess is Perry speaks to the media tomorrow at Angel Stadium pre-game.

Im sure Arte is shaking in his zapatos.