• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The general stigma around MLB is starting to be that Ohtani will be rocking a Dodgers uniform very soon

ScottT

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Be kind to mmc. He's coming to terms with the fact that the Boomers sold out their future and want to take everyone with them via WW3, Gen X is too lazy to do anything about it, and Millenials are focused on figuring out who is problematic and needs cancelling. No wonder Zennials don't know what gender they are.

As a millennial, I can officially say that I hate millennials. And the worst part is, that's a prevailing sentiment among millennials. They're self loathing and each has a different reason why. 

14 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Be kind to mmc. He's coming to terms with the fact that the Boomers sold out their future and want to take everyone with them via WW3, Gen X is too lazy to do anything about it, and Millenials are focused on figuring out who is problematic and needs cancelling. No wonder Zennials don't know what gender they are.

My kids (Gen Alpha) will swoop in like Captain Marvel in Endgame to save the world.

No Matter what happens, I just hope our fanbase is prepared to only receive a comp pick after all of this. 

To me, that will be the biggest blow to this organization. I'm iffy on spending $50M+ on a guy, but Jesus they had 2 chances to rebuild their organization and shit on themselves both times. 

My gut feeling: Angels and Arte Moreno offer stupid money to do anything they can to keep him, miss out on the Ohtani sweepstakes and then Arte announces sometime this year that he is ready to sell. Like i've said all along, this is Arte's last "F-You" to the fans. 

4 hours ago, angelsnationtalk said:

No Matter what happens, I just hope our fanbase is prepared to only receive a comp pick after all of this. 

To me, that will be the biggest blow to this organization. I'm iffy on spending $50M+ on a guy, but Jesus they had 2 chances to rebuild their organization and shit on themselves both times. 

My gut feeling: Angels and Arte Moreno offer stupid money to do anything they can to keep him, miss out on the Ohtani sweepstakes and then Arte announces sometime this year that he is ready to sell. Like i've said all along, this is Arte's last "F-You" to the fans. 

Yeah, you never get good value when you are the one trading the superstar. Am not talking stars, I'm talking top 10 players. 

Betts trade...Red Sox got screwed.

Cabrera trade....Marlins got screwed.

Stanton trade... Marlins got screwed

Texiiera trade...Braves got screwed

A-Rod trade....Rangers got screwed

• 4 weeks later...