• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giants interview female coach for manager position

5 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

Correctumundo.   

Of course the rock head Scoccia contingent were more than happy to see the halos fail in order to validate their misguided nostalgia 

Nobody wanted them to fail because they didn’t like Nevin or miss Scioscia. That’s rather silly. Myself, and I assume everyone here, are sick of the Halos losing every single season. The team was not progressing under Nevin so he got canned. It happens to other teams and it will happen with a future Angels manager too. I really hope Arte sells the team and the new ownership takes the franchise in a whole new direction with a new philosophy. I’m also a Washington Commanders fan and like the Angels, have been crap under Snyder. Things will change for them and hopefully that is in the Angels future too. 

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

I'm sure the grand poobah of the He-Man Woman Haters club has read your work here and your gold star has been overnighted to you

Don’t hate women. Men and women are different. We should embrace that and understand there are professions and skill sets that each will always be better than the other. It’s as simple as dad and mom. 

14 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t hate women. Men and women are different. We should embrace that and understand there are professions and skill sets that each will always be better than the other. It’s as simple as dad and mom. 

And managing a baseball team can be done by either. 

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

And managing a baseball team can be done by either. 

do we have any real life examples of a female baseball manager in the minors or in college? would love to know how that turned it out if there's one we can use as an example.

i'm not opposed to hiring the best person available, be that who it may be, but whoever is the first female MLB manager will have a lot of challenges a male probably won't have. 

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

do we have any real life examples of a female baseball manager in the minors or in college? would love to know how that turned it out if there's one we can use as an example.

i'm not opposed to hiring the best person available, be that who it may be, but whoever is the first female MLB manager will have a lot of challenges a male probably won't have. 

The Yankees have a minor league manager that’s female. And the Giants have a female first base coach that they think enough of to interview her. Now the morons will say it’s a SF type of interview, which is asinine. No one has time to give pity interviews. 

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Like seeing a lot of wieners in the club house. 

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere:

Kim Ng, MLB's first female GM, leaving Miami Marlins after rare winning season

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kim-ng-mlbs-first-female-gm-leaving-miami-marlins-rare-winning-season-rcna120676

The team had exercised a mutual option to bring Ng back for 2024, but she declined her end of the deal, Marlins chairman and principal owner Bruce Sherman announced.

“Last week, Bruce and I discussed his plan to reshape the Baseball Operations department. In our discussions, it became apparent that we were not completely aligned on what that should look like,” Ng said.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

If you really pay attention to nfl games, they are horrible at officiating despite having the easiest job. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Not sure if this has already been posted elsewhere:

, MLB's first female GM, leaving Miami Marlins after rare winning season

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kim-ng-mlbs-first-female-gm-leaving-miami-marlins-rare-winning-season-rcna120676

The team had exercised a mutual option to bring Ng back for 2024, but she declined her end of the deal, Marlins chairman and principal owner Bruce Sherman announced.

“Last week, Bruce and I discussed his plan to reshape the Baseball Operations department. In our discussions, it became apparent that we were not completely aligned on what that should look like,” Ng said.

Here's a great idea, the Giants should hire Ng as a GM and the other gal as the manager.

Since women get along in the workplace so well.