• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Giants interview female coach for manager position

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I think they can lead men into battle by making good decisions. 

I just want to make sure you understand we are talking about women, correct?  Is your wife standing over your shoulder reading what you are typing?  That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

Woman can be generals in the army but heaven forbid they try to manage a baseball team. Fucking idiots. 

Actually women were a disaster in Iraq. Less than a third completed their tours in Iraq. As a result, males had to deploy multiple times. Of course some did their jobs but ultimately they were a net loss for combat readiness. Our politicians have doubled down and increased their combat roles so our next conflict will be a real mess. The services have continued to lower physical standards to include women in elite forces and they still can’t make it. The Army is basically scrapping their new fitness test because women can’t pass it. Now for laughs I passed this test in dress clothes as a lunch bet. I haven’t done a damn bit of exercise in 6-7 years. 
I’ve worked for 2 female generals in the last 5 years. Both were leadership failures yet still got promoted. They couldn’t lead basic training units God forbid a damn combat unit. 

4 hours ago, Stradling said:

I think they can lead men into battle by making good decisions. 

Define battle. On the ground, they’re a physical liability in any scenario. I suppose at the strategic level, they may be able to plan. That said, the best Generals have years of lower command experience on the ground. They understand the challenges at all levels.

Baseball is no different. Having never faced a fastball, it’s unlikely a woman is going to be more qualified than the best males

. Women weren’t created to lead men so it’s very difficult for them to function as leaders. There’s a reason prison is full of single mom children. 

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Actually women were a disaster in Iraq. Less than a third completed their tours in Iraq. As a result, males had to deploy multiple times. Of course some did their jobs but ultimately they were a net loss for combat readiness. Our politicians have doubled down and increased their combat roles so our next conflict will be a real mess. The services have continued to lower physical standards to include women in elite forces and they still can’t make it. The Army is basically scrapping their new fitness test because women can’t pass it. Now for laughs I passed this test in dress clothes as a lunch bet. I haven’t done a damn bit of exercise in 6-7 years. 
I’ve worked for 2 female generals in the last 5 years. Both were leadership failures yet still got promoted. They couldn’t lead basic training units God forbid a damn combat unit. 

I’m sorry for all you dudes that want to delude yourselves into thinking otherwise but KC is a military guy.  If anyone knows the truth on the military issue it’s him.  

And is anyone surprised I was right, again, and you were all wrong, again, on an issue you were all banding together to sing Koombaya and hold hands on?  

Just now, cals said:

I’m sorry for all you dudes that want to delude yourselves into thinking otherwise but KC is a military guy.  If anyone knows the truth on the military issue it’s him.  

And is anyone surprised I was right, again, and you were all wrong, again, on an issue you were all banding together to sing Koombaya and hold hands on?  

And yet there have been plenty of 4 star general women. 

Just now, cals said:

I’ve seen seen women perform as gunners on the gun truck. Yes they were better than some men but not good men. Again we lost 2/3 before the tour ended to mental breakdowns or getting knocked up. I would say 1 in 100 could do the job physically but then you have the screwing dynamic. There was a lot of discipline issues created by leaders banging these girls and basically handing their authority to a female private. We were superior to Iraq but this is going to be a disaster when we face a legitimate enemy. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’ve seen seen women perform as gunners on the gun truck. Yes they were better than some men but not good men. Again we lost 2/3 before the tour ended to mental breakdowns or getting knocked up. I would say 1 in 100 could do the job physically but then you have the screwing dynamic. There was a lot of discipline issues created by leaders banging these girls and basically handing their authority to a female private. We were superior to Iraq but this is going to be a disaster when we face a legitimate enemy. 

KC, tell us more about women in leadership roles in the male dominated military.  That’s about spot on for this discussion.  

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And yet there have been plenty of 4 star general women. 

They generally aren’t combat commanders. Logistics ,medical, basic training and garrison is generally where they stay. Quite a few in military police as well. Yes we promote them over more talented men but that doesn’t make it right. I’m not totally against females in the medical profession, but they don’t belong anywhere near combat commands.
The military is actually pretty different from unit to unit. A damn Support Battalion  is going to interact a hell of a lot different than a Ranger Battalion. The levels of discipline, fitness, and killer mentality are not even close. 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

KC, tell us more about women in leadership roles in the male dominated military.  That’s about spot on for this discussion.  

Well one of the two outstanding generals banned soldiers going off post for haircuts during covid. She was later photographed getting her weave tightened at the hair salon. The Army responded by making her head general of the Military Police Corps.