• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com Podcast Episode 14

Chuck

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 10.10.35 PM.png

It’s time for Episode 14 of the AngelsWin Podcast! Victor Rojas, Chuck Richter and Geoff Stoddart discuss how 3 solid series against the Yankees, Pirates and Tigers gave way to a rough weekend in Toronto. Plus, Ohtani is staying and Perry Minasian made some moves for pitching! Is he done? What else is needed? Do the Angels have enough for the stretch run? Tune in and see what the guys think! Also, Chuck calls the Randal Grichuk trade. You don't want to miss this one!

You are right on for the Grichuk acquisition. It's funny cuz you were probably recording this and the deal was getting done. I agree with you on the Velazquez...now that Davidson is gone, they need to move on from him as well.

1 hour ago, Hubs said:

You are right on for the Grichuk acquisition. It's funny cuz you were probably recording this and the deal was getting done. I agree with you on the Velazquez...now that Davidson is gone, they need to move on from him as well.

Yeah we recorded this from 2:15-3:20pm CST. Well ahead of when the trade was made. 

Honestly a light turned on. I almost brought up throwing in C.J. Cron as well since Cabbage isn't a 1B option anymore. 

Wow right after the game ended.

I know it was 2:15 CST as I gave myself a hard out for 3:15 EST to leave for the airport in Toronto, and it was 3:14 pm when it ended according to the stadium clock.

When did the trade get made? I was on a plane and saw it when I landed at 9:15 PST.

Great Job! Thanks for bringing up one of many talking points. Manufacturing runs and hitting with RiSP... 

Almost as much as I hate the Organization Pitching Philosophy... we have to get the young Lefties (Sandoval, Detmers, Suarez, when/if he comes back) forcing the issue and pitching down in the zone strike one!

Obviously, this video with Joe Nathan was a while ago. Yet Rule #1 hasn't changed since the start of Baseball History.