• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many MLB stadiums have you seen a game in?

gurn67

I'm going for my first time to Globe Life Field for tonight's game. I was going to go last night as well. Luckily, I got busy at work and missed it! it would have been an awfully grumpy 2 hour drive home because of the game, and the indigestion caused from dollar hot dog night.

There's got to be some people on here that have watched a MLB game in 20, or more, MLB stadiums.

This will make 10 current stadiums for me,  and 3 that are no longer used.

I've been to every stadium in the AL West, and NL West, except Seattle. I've also been to the new Comiskey Park

The Metrodome, Jack Murphy, and the old Busch Stadium are the ones I've been to that are no longer around.

All of the West coast, both leagues, including Phoenix and Denver. Knocked off both Texas stadiums last year. About 7 years ago Tampa Bay then six years ago I went through Minnesota, Milwaukie, Chicago Cubs (Sox weren't in town) Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Washington. 

I've also seen a lot of the minor league stadium games, everything in SoCal. Went to a Hickory Crawdads game last April and a year ago to the Winston Salem Dash. I did drive to and looked at the old and new Durham Bulls stadiums but no games were scheduled that week.  

I'm at 10..

Trying to see the Angels at Every Park. I have four more scheduled for later this season. Wrote a blog about it I will be sending in a few days, actually.

(Angels Stadium, Dodgers Stadium, Petco Park, Oakland Coliseum, T-Mobile Park, Busch Stadium, Truist Park (with @Chuckster70), Kauffmann Staidum, Citizen's Bank, and Yankees Stadium. Scheduled for this year Coors Field, Comerica, Rogers Center, and Target Field).

I've also been to Tempe Diablo.

14-Angels, Dodgers, A's, Giants, old Padres, new Padres, Mariners, Dbacks, Rockies, White Sox, Cubs, Rays, Phillies, and Nationals.

Going to see Twins this summer.

East Coast looks hard. I can't push more than 2 per vacation so I'm thinking Red Sox and Orioles next year when we go to New York. 

Edited by Erstad Grit

10 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

14-Angels, Dodgers, A's, Giants, old Padres, new Padres, Mariners, Dbacks, Rockies, White Sox, Cubs, Rays, Phillies, and Nationals.

Going to see Twins this summer.

East Coast looks hard. I can't push more than 2 per vacation so I'm thinking Red Sox and Orioles next year when we go to New York. 

I'll be at Twins in September.

7 minutes ago, Justin said:

That's #1 on my to-see list.

The Metrodome was the worst stadium in which I have seen an MLB game, and nothing else is close. 

My experience at the Metrodome was a really good one. The stadium did suck though. My friend and I went to the first two night games of an Angels/Twins series in the mid-90's and sat in the left field seats. The third game was a day game, and as we were walking up to the stadium a scalper asked if we had tickets. We said no, and he sold us two tickets for just a little more than what we had paid to sit in left field. He said "You're not going to believe how good these seats are". So, we get inside and we are in the 2nd row right behind home plate. lol We could actually hear the conversations between the hitters, catchers, and the umpire. Those are the best seats I've ever had for a game. I did have seats in about the 6th, or 7th row right behind home plate in what was called Pac Bell Park back then. We were sitting two rows behind where Robin Williams was sitting in his season tickets R.I.P.

3 minutes ago, Justin said:

That's #1 on my to-see list.

The Metrodome was the worst stadium in which I have seen an MLB game, and nothing else is close. 

My top stadium see list is #1 Coors (and I'll be there this month). #2 Wrigley, #3 Fenway, #4 AT&T #5 Camden Yards.

I have 5 NL and 5 AL right now, I'll have 6 NL and 8 AL when this season is over. I was trying to keep it even in leagues... but this year the weekend trips weren't great to the NL...I was planning on Milwaukee but was told April was not the best time. 

So next year may only be one AL stadium if I do 4 again. Depends on the schedule obviously, but I will really try to do Wrigley and Cominskey (CHW) or Progressive (CLE) on one trip depending on when they play the Cubs and who they play. If I do 5, I'll do 2 AL's likely. I'll also likely hit SF off my top see list. Maybe AZ as well?

Maybe Cubs, White Sox, Giants and D'Backs? If it's a good road trip to Chicago, I'd love to do Pittsburgh as well, but they'd have to play Wrigley over the weekend and two different teams Thursday and Monday. Like Chicago WS Thursday, then Chicago Cubs, and Cleveland or Pittsburgh on a Monday..

Alternatively I might do Fenway Angels go to every year, but I want a summer series there, not in April like this year. They are probably going to be my priority in 2025 but the other North East Teams I haven't seen in the NL (Mets, Nationals)  would be playing here that year, so maybe its 2026 for the Red Sox.

I would love a Texas trip where they play the Rangers and Astros on same trip, but not in August like this year. Same for Florida, they play the Marlins in Miami next year, but I'd want to do the Rays on the same trip. 

So we'll see. Any Angelswin regular that lives in a different city let me know where you'd like to catch a game. 

1 minute ago, Hubs said:

My top stadium see list is #1 Coors (and I'll be there this month). #2 Wrigley, #3 Fenway, #4 AT&T #5 Camden Yards.

Coors is my favorite for the atmosphere - things like the view and LoDo. Camden Yards is my favorite for the actual stadium, including the food. 

The biggest surprise/most underrated was Kauffman. (Kansas City in general is an underrated city.)

9 minutes ago, Justin said:

Coors is my favorite for the atmosphere - things like the view and LoDo. Camden Yards is my favorite for the actual stadium, including the food. 

The biggest surprise/most underrated was Kauffman. (Kansas City in general is an underrated city.)

Coors Field is my favorite of the ones I have been to.

17 minutes ago, greginpsca said:

First one was LA Coliseum. Then LA Wrigley Field. Then  the Latrine.  The Big A. Petco, and Wrigley Chicago. ThT is it. I don’t get around much.

I thought we'd get a Coliseum, and Wrigley Field guy on here. I did see the Angels play the Giants in a spring training game in Palm Springs in 1988, but that's as old school as I get.

angel stadium - dodger stadium - the murph in SD - oakland  colisseum - candlestick in SF - crosley field in cincy (first game) - riverfront stadium - kansas city - busch in stl - comiskey - fenway - texas (the last one before their new current blimp hangar) 

this summer i'm adding the new one in SD and the d-backs park in phoenix.

Not nearly as many as I would like. I'm jealous of ya'll!

I got the Big A, the latrine and Coors for current stadiums. Four defunct ones...the Murph, Ballpark in Arlington, new Comiskey', the stadium in ATL in between Fulton county and the current one?

Bucket list before I kick it is to follow the Halos around the country in a Winnebago one summer and see all the ballparks!

I will say this my best baseball experiences have not been at MLB stadiums.

Williamsport PA, last year for the Halos was awesome!

Tempe Diablo, the first year we signed Pujols?

Joseph Riley park right here in lil ole Charleston,SC to watch the Riverdogs esp on thirsty Thursdays...Yanks A team.

I'm at 21! 

AL East: TB, BAL, NYY, BOS (TOR)
AL Central: CLE, MIN, CHW (KC, DET)
AL West: LAA, SEA, OAK, TEX (HOU)

NL East: ATL, NYM, PHI (WAS, MIA)
NL Central: CHC, STL, MIL, CIN (PIT) (Knocking Pittsburgh off the list next month)
NL West: ARI, LAD, COL (SDP, SF)

Plus 4 obsolete stadiums:

San Diego Jack Murphy
Atlanta Fulton County
Atlanta Turner Field
Old Yankee Stadium