• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How many MLB stadiums have you seen a game in?

gurn67

Hitting all the ballparks was once on my bucket list.  I will add to my list as the opportunities present themselves.

But I have to say it’s not really on my bucket list anymore.  For the record, I am also no longer enamored by the idea of kissing Marsha Brady, which was pretty high on my list at one time.

Edited by Dtwncbad

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Hitting all the ballparks was once on my bucket list.  I will add to my list as the opportunities present themselves.

But I have to say it’s not really on my bucket list anymore. 

It was once a goal of mine too. Now, not so much.  If I get to them all, great.  If not, no biggie. 

17 minutes ago, T.G. said:

It was once a goal of mine too. Now, not so much.  If I get to them all, great.  If not, no biggie. 

When they quit using Yankee Stadium, and Tigers Stadium, that took a lot of the fun out of trying to see all of the parks. I don't think they'll ever stop playing in Wrigley, or Fenway though. 

4 minutes ago, gurn67 said:

When they quit using Yankee Stadium, and Tigers Stadium, that took a lot of the fun out of trying to see all of the parks. I don't think they'll ever stop playing in Wrigley, or Fenway though. 

I really wanted to see the old Three Rivers Stadium.  I was there many years ago, but the Pirates were out of town.  Growing up, Roberto Clemente was my favorite player.  I loved Fenway.  I know it's not for everyone - but I really liked it a lot.

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

I really wanted to see the old Three Rivers Stadium.  I was there many years ago, but the Pirates were out of town.  Growing up, Roberto Clemente was my favorite player.  I loved Fenway.  I know it's not for everyone - but I really liked it a lot.

My uncle used to promise me that if I we ever went to visit him, he'd take to to the old Comiskey Park. Of course, the one week that we went to visit, they were on the road. lol He drove me to go see the outside of it though. I don't know why he didn't take to me to Wrigley. I'm sure the Cubs were there if the White Sox weren't. That was in the late 70's, the Cubs never sold out back then.

35. One year out of high school I went on a road trip with two buddies. We drove  my friends brand new 1973 Dodge van to the east coast from Los Alamitos and went to every stadium except for Montreal. The highlight of that trip was watching Nolan Ryan pitch in old Yankee Stadium, the Angels lost the game but it didn't matter. For those who are wondering, yes the van had shag carpet and wood paneling.

DC Stadium (Washington Senators)

Atlanta-Fulton County

Old Comiskey

Arlington Stadium (minor league park expanded for the Rangers when they first moved)

Ballpark at Arlington

Dodger Stadium

Angels Stadium

One oddity: The same franchise was the home team in three of the seven MLB parks that I have seen a game in.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan