• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For my 1000th post

I'd like to thank Chuckster for the informative and entertaining Angelswin forum.  There are some very knowledgeable posters that bring great content,   For the most part, it seems like everyone is pulling for the Halos, and the post quality is a few steps above the Twitter mob.

The mods do their best despite having to overcome personality flaws which presents as condescending and confrontational dialogue.   I do recognize that they stay involved daily and for the most part are tolerable.  Perhaps once they invest in training courses, we will see their better angels.

The weekly podcasts are a "must listen too" for all fans.  I like the 3 way dialogue best as it brings more back and forth.  The weekly topics are relevant and discussed in depth.  The takes are level headed and fair.

Special shout out to the guys with the great gifs, the halo lighters, the thread starters, mnc, docwaukee, posters living in other states/countries, and generally all posters who have complete names for their screen name.

Now lets go surprise the AL West!!

12 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

The mods do their best despite having to overcome personality flaws which presents as condescending and confrontational dialogue.   I do recognize that they stay involved daily and for the most part are tolerable.  Perhaps once they invest in training courses, we will see their better angels.

For your 1,000 post you decided to insult the one core group that could make this your last post. Good job, genius. 

19 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

I'd like to thank Chuckster for the informative and entertaining Angelswin forum.  There are some very knowledgeable posters that bring great content,   For the most part, it seems like everyone is pulling for the Halos, and the post quality is a few steps above the Twitter mob.

The weekly podcasts are a "must listen too" for all fans.  I like the 3 way dialogue best as it brings more back and forth.  The weekly topics are relevant and discussed in depth.  The takes are level headed and fair.

Special shout out to the guys with the great gifs, the halo lighters, the thread starters, mnc, docwaukee, posters living in other states/countries, and generally all posters who have complete names for their screen name.

Now lets go surprise the AL West!!

Loved everything about this post except the mods part. 

You may not agree with some of our mods, but they keep the ship afloat by keeping out the rift raft and minimizing threadjacking and trolling. That doesn't count the spammers that come on here that they quickly put the kibosh on. 

Lastly, these mods have been here a long time, they're my friends and they love this website.

I guarantee if you met every one of them in person you would enjoy their company and hit it off. 

Make it a goal to get along with everyone here as best that you can. It will go a long way. 

Thanks dude.

2 hours ago, Swordsman78 said:

Bobble head night is Oct. 7.   A few select posters will be invited to Arte's suite to take in the festivities. 

bobblehead3.jpeg

Is he supposed to be Samurai?

He doesn't even have a Japanese looking face.

Samurai don't smile either.

How do the rankings work anyway? For instance, I'm a franchise icon with just over 1k of posts (No I didn't prepare a speal to commemorate my 1k post) , yet there are people with a lot more posts ranked lower?

Mods don't go and change my rank now, because I brought this to attention and may have shot myself in the foot.