• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Food & Drinks at the Big A

Chuck

8 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Here's some I found on Twitter. Post your as the season goes on. 

so are these available for everyone or just the people in the diamond club?

it's irritating when teams or stadiums announce new food choices that look really good but are only available for a very select few. 

7 minutes ago, Clark W Griswold said:

Will they have the buffet this year in the Diamond Club?  

(Only sitting there for one game because my wife’s never sat there before)

Just bring in some INO. Don’t bother with the food at the Big A unless you enjoy getting sick.

Edit: but yeah there’s a buffet. I’d imagine that’s how you get those fancy desserts

Edited by failos

1 hour ago, TroutBaseball said:

Anyone have advice for eating at the restaurant in right field. How early do you have to get there to get a table at the start of the game?

If you’re talking about Brewery X (and I believe you are) they have inside and outside seating.  You can usually get a table inside right up until the game, depending on the quality of the opponent.  Bigger games, more people.

If you get to the game about a half hour beforehand, you can usually sit outside. They have tables and they also have single seat, bar top tables also so you can face the field and watch the game.

As for the food, I’ll let you be the judge.  

18 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Spatchcocked.  But you were close.

I got the funnier part of the term right. That's what's important..

When my GF told me the term at Thanksgiving I was like "oh, I get it it, because it's showing off the turkeys wiener?"

And her mom was like "grow up" to me, and "why did you leave your ex, anyway?" To her.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I got the funnier part of the term right. That's what's important..

When my GF told me the term at Thanksgiving I was like "oh, I get it it, because it's showing off the turkeys wiener?"

And her mom was like "grow up" to me, and "why did you leave your ex, anyway?" To her.

@Tank let’s get this guy in the Word Association thread!