• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Oldies But Goodies Thread

Chuck

20 minutes ago, Erstad Grit said:

I didn't say sucks I said skus

That one thread killed me

All posters deserve redemption for one little mistake on one or two threads for every year on the board.  Take that number divide by the posters age and multiply by 100, that is the number of posts any poster can seek amnesty for.  So say I have 15 years on the board, I claim two threads a year for regularly being an idiot and/or troll.  I’m 64 so I have 9.6 posts that don’t count as evil.

So many memories from the last twenty years. Another way to look at how long AngelsWin has been the website for Angels fans is this.  We’ve been here long enough to witness the entire careers of players.  We were here when Weaver made his debut and he was HOF eligible. We saw Howie’s entire career (we also Brandon Woods entire career).  

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Deniz inviting everyone to join him at the Carl's Jr. on Katella, offering extra cups to get free sodas. Then getting all butthurt when no one took him up on his offer.

There were a couple of versions of Deniz but he didn’t last long.