• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

I also want to know what the hell did the Angels do to have every single starting pitcher to regress from ladt year!

What happened that has gotten Estevez to pitch so badly in 2nd half!  

In fact the entire pitching staff has sucked the 2nd half.

Edited by stormngt

5 minutes ago, stormngt said:

I also want to know what the hell did the Angels do to have every single starting pitcher to regress from ladt year!

What happened that has gotten Estevez to litch so badly in 2nd half!  

In fact the entire pitching staff has sucked the 2nd half.

Are you lost?

2 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Care to elborate?  I am venting but its seriously.  Something caused every single pitcher to regress from last year to this year.

Estevez and Barria were excellent in the first half.  Why did they fall apart in 2nd half.

This is the minor league thread and nothing you're saying is related to the minor leagues

21 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Why are the Angels moving all these guys up? Vera in particular has been a huge disappointment and I'm not sure why moving him to AA helps his development.

Because ACL is over.  I imagine IE will mostly stay intact since they're going to the playoffs.  Hard to take anything from offensive numbers at High-A, that place is a mess

22 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Why are the Angels moving all these guys up? Vera in particular has been a huge disappointment and I'm not sure why moving him to AA helps his development.

Domino affect, lose 5 from MLB club replace with 5 from AAA so 5 from AA replace 5 from AAA so on abd so on. This is result of poor farm system and Rendon getting hurt. Best thing to do is order a Domino's pizza.

16 hours ago, mmc said:

Was always intrigued by Michael Darrell-Hicks but never knew what to make of him since he was a 25 year old pitching in A ball.  Great AA debut today, 3 hits in 5 IP with 0 BBs and 9 Ks.

Maybe he can Matt Shoemaker himself a career. How is his facial hair?

Edited by totdprods