• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

6 hours ago, BTH said:

Dana, Hurtado, and Rada.

I got Paris over Hurtado because despite how bad Paris looked (much like Adell, Adams and many other top prospects in their first cup of coffee), Kyren slashed .255/.393/.417 after a slow start and clubbed 14 HR and stole 44 bases, playing good defense. 

Since Schanuel & Joyce will qualify for our prospect list, I'm guessing our top 10 will be something like this:

1. Schanuel

2. Rada

3. Dana

4. Paris

5. Joyce

6. Hurtado

7. Sanchez

8. Urena

9. Bachman

10. Cabbage

58 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I got Paris over Hurtado because despite how bad Paris looked (much like Adell, Adams and many other top prospects in their first cup of coffee), Kyren slashed .255/.393/.417 after a slow start and clubbed 14 HR and stole 44 bases, playing good defense. 

Since Schanuel & Joyce will qualify for our prospect list, I'm guessing our top 10 will be something like this:

1. Schanuel

2. Rada

3. Dana

4. Paris

5. Joyce

6. Hurtado

7. Sanchez

8. Urena

9. Bachman

10. Cabbage

Are you sure that Schanuel and Joyce will qualify? Even if they stay below ABs, won't they surpass time on the ML roster? 

1 hour ago, Dave Saltzer said:

Are you sure that Schanuel and Joyce will qualify? Even if they stay below ABs, won't they surpass time on the ML roster? 

Joyce will only have tops about 35 days on the active roster, under the max of 45 days that keeps rookie status.

Schanuel (90 at bats currently) should safely be at no more than the 130 at bats max to keep rookie status.   He would be right at the 45 days max, if his debut (August 18) came the day he was first active.

Edited by Angel Oracle

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Speaking of Sam Bachman, I haven't heard a thing about him. Any updates @Jeff Fletcher?

Thinking the same thing. I just hope he doesn't become Chris Rodriguez part 2. He did look pretty good in the pen before he got hurt. Last thing i read was that the team was going to stretch him out, and make him a SP again.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:07 PM, greginpsca said:

Thinking the same thing. I just hope he doesn't become Chris Rodriguez part 2. He did look pretty good in the pen before he got hurt. Last thing i read was that the team was going to stretch him out, and make him a SP again.

Lol....  Sam Bachman IS who you guys think CRod is.  He has yet to have a single year without a new in season injury going all the way back to HS.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Back on the IL.

Same guy that told me he was throwing when the team was in Atlanta (before it was reported anywhere), told me the team intended to shut him down after his minor league appearance.  No idea if he also suffered a setback but it's my understanding that was always the plan.  

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Same guy that told me he was throwing when the team was in Atlanta (before it was reported anywhere), told me the team intended to shut him down after his minor league appearance.  No idea if he also suffered a setback but it's my understanding that was always the plan.  

hope GIF

Jonathan Mayo listed six players who have stood out in the AFL, including...

Davis Daniel, Angels (10 IP, 0.90 ERA, .094 BAA, 13.5 K/9):  Breath of fresh air. Fills up the zone. Moves it around. Chance to be versatile on a staff. Shows the artillery to be able to start.

On 10/17/2023 at 2:04 PM, T.G. said:

Jonathan Mayo listed six players who have stood out in the AFL, including...

Davis Daniel, Angels (10 IP, 0.90 ERA, .094 BAA, 13.5 K/9):  Breath of fresh air. Fills up the zone. Moves it around. Chance to be versatile on a staff. Shows the artillery to be able to start.

Two consecutive solid starts for Daniel in the AFL.  With just a tick more velocity, we may have something here.