• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels Minor League Stats, Reports & Scouting Thread

7 minutes ago, Trendon said:

I don’t really get the point of having like 20 position players playing in the ACL.

Not enough playing time for everyone, and a lot of those guys are too old for the ACL.

Season is only like another week right (since they won't make the playoffs)?  Would be cool to have a 2nd team for sure

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

.311/.385/.503/.888 in some 85 games in A ball at age 22, nearly double figures in doubles, triples, HRs

Skip A+ ball and go straight to AA in 2024?

He also has the highest wRC+ among any of our qualified minor leaguers of any of our 4 affiliates (behind only Kevyn Castillo in the DSL among all our qualified minor leaguers).  I also think he will skip A+ next season, and I think he'll probably stay at IE the rest of this year but I'd be curious to see if he kept raking in High A which is much harder for hitters

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Maybe i'm spoiled but 22 isnt all that young for A ball is it?

It's slightly above the average age of Low-A, though with our High-A team being a disaster for hitters, I think we may like to keep guys down there a bit longer until they're ready to skip it and go to AA.

38 minutes ago, mmc said:

It's slightly above the average age of Low-A, though with our High-A team being a disaster for hitters, I think we may like to keep guys down there a bit longer until they're ready to skip it and go to AA.

This is the results of there being no rookie league. Rookie league was taken away a few years ago.

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Plus, they probably want him to stay with IE as they push for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, mmc said:

You called that place a disaster and I still think you're being too nice.